3. Memories

Pushing open the now unlocked garage that was attached to her new home, she gaped in awe. 

"Woah" she whispered, patting the dust off the bikes and equipment inside the garage. 

Her deal was fulfilled, at last. She asked for her credit card. The credit card she'd given JB three years ago, saying she'd take it from him when she was in dire need of it. 

Finally, she'd asked him for the keys to their second home. The house that was under her name. 

JB told her he had kept two bikes and a few equipment in it, as back up. 

And now that she thinks about it, it was the best decision he made. 

Most importantly, no one knows the location of this house. Well basically, no one knows this belongs to her and JB. 

Closing the garage up, she walked to the house, opening it, only to be met with a beautiful interior. 

Sure, it was small and compact, but that was all she needed. 

Smiling, she plopped herself on the mustard sofa, before looking around, reminiscing over those old memories that were made here. 

The markings on the wall, filled with the lines the two kids drew, marking the date along with their height. 

Blue was JB, who drew those lines till he was 12. Red was Jaehwa's, and she had done it till she was 10.

Standing up, she ran her fingers over those marks on the walls, giving her memories of the fights that used to happen here, how Jaebum and her used to hide in the closet till everything was over, sneaking out the house to the garage to sleep that night. 

It was her whole childhood right here, the walls, the garage, the whole damn thing. 

And that was when her stomach grumbled, making her chuckle out of embarrassment, not that anyone was watching.

She walked out, climbing on her RE, before driving to the grocers market, eager to find something to eat.

Little did she know, someone was watching. And that someone, was ready to snatch her away from the safety of her house.

---

Cliffhanger y'all! 

Don't forget to click on the little star on the corner of the screen, or in other words, don't forget to *VOTE*.(cough) shameless (cough) self-promo

Either way, tell me how this chapter was! 

~VH