50. Slap

"You succeeded."

Mr. Kang chuckled. "Oh no dear, that was not all."

"You see, I always had my close eye on your mother and the Jungs." Mrs. Kang started off from behind. 

"They were all left to fend for, just because of your father. Your mother used to fight against him too, multiple times, and we'd just figured killing her would've been easier."

Jaehwa's jaw clenched at her words, but remained steady. 

"Hoseok's mother told Hoseok to kill your mother, which the poor boy did, and the two didn't know they did the best thing ever," Mrs. Kang chuckled, "We had one thing out of the way and we only had one more- "

"Me." JB interrupted, and Taehyun nodded.

"We figured killing you too would be enough for the rest of you to suffer, but I guess we were wrong," Taehyun shrugged as he spoke, "We were the ones that bombed the factory, and apparently, JB wasn't even careless enough to be killed."

"And then he faked his death." Hoseok interrupted, looking over at her as he continued, "He faked his death, you ran away knowing that he was alive and you were in danger, and then you met these guys." 

"That is correct." Taehyun spoke, before smirking, "I had her right under my nose and she didn't even know. Everything was going just fine, until Beomgyu just had to run away." Taehyun grumbled, making the rest of them look over at him.

"What?" Soobin spoke, looking at him in confusion.

"Oh Gyu never died. That sucker, he knew exactly what I was about to do and that dumbass just had to run away."

"And then I had to improvise, you know?" he paced as he spoke, "I had to make it seem as if you killed him. And it worked!" he gave out a sarcastically cheerful smile.

"Soobin and Yeonjun believed me, I tried acting as if I didn't want to hurt you, I acted soooo well."

"And then I ran away." Jaehwa nodded, taking a step closer.

"I ran away,"

Slap.

"You sabotaged all our plans,"

Slap.

"Put me in the hospital,"

Slap.

"Gave my dad false ideas,"

Slap.

"And now you're gonna die."

---

I'm a month late, and I still don't know if I've any ideas.

Lmk if you liked it!