22. Eomma

She walked down the streets, her hair left our as her black jacket tightened around her. 

"Jaehwa!" someone called out, and she turned around, only to see someone she didn't want to see. 

"Go away Taehyun." she snarled, and he sighed, running after her and pulling her wrist, making her turn around. 

His doe eyes looked at her, welling with tears, and it softened her heart. 

"What?" she rasped, and he let it out, burying his neck in the crook of her shoulder, sobs escaping his mouth. 

"What's wrong?" she asked softly, pushing him away, and he looked up at her. 

"E-Eomma." he started, and she understood immediately, hugging him tightly, caressing his hair softly, whispering small ways to console him. 

"Shh shh, she loves you. Eomma loves y-you Taehyun." she said, and he calmed down, before looking at her, a small smile gracing his lips. 

"I miss you Jae." he whispered, and she frowned. 

"Tell that to the brats in your team. T-they blamed me for something I'd never do." she started, small tears now making their ways down her cheeks, as she looked away, wiping her tears. 

"Your Eomma and Appa are together now Taehyun, you should be happy." she said, cupping his face with her hands, "With Beomgyu." she whispered, making him nod, the two of them trying so hard not to cry. 

His father's death took a toll on him, and she was the only one in Black Mamba who could console him and get him to eat. 

And when his mother passed away, he didn't know what to do. He missed her. He missed her words that used to console him.

"I n-need to go." she said, moving her hands back to her sides, and he nodded, looking down.

"I believed you." he said suddenly, making her look at him.

"What do you mean Hyun?" she whispered and he softly smiled.

"I believed you when you said you didn't kill Hyung."

---

Dan dan dann!!

Okie, I'm putting you guys in a cliffhanger.

Bye!

~VH :)