30. Held

"C-can I see her?" Hoseok asked, and Hoshi's inner fury was being asked to be unleashed at this point.

"Hoshi, it's okay." Sehun nodded, placing a hand on Hoshi's shoulder.

Giving up, he too nodded, and Hoseok stood in font of the door, his hand hovering over the doorknob, before he finally twisted it, getting inside the room, his heart dropping to his stomach at her sight.

"J-Jae?" he asked, walking towards her, standing for a second before sitting down with hesitation.

"W-wake up. Don't leave me like that. Remember my promise? The tattoo on my collar bone? I still have it." he said, looking down as he whispered everything to her.

She wanted to push him off a cliff and at the same time, hug him tight.

"I am your sweetheart, Jaehwa, you asked the tattoo artist to write that, didn't you?" he asked her, the uncontrollable tears flowing out the gaps between his eyes.

"A-and I remember, when you s-said," he hiccupped, "you wanted me to meet those friends of yours you had, you created your own gang remember?"

"You were so happy." he said, not being able to control the sobs coming out his mouth.

Jin was standing outside, looking at Hoseok and thinking, I've never seen him so vulnerable.

"Who were those idiots, huh? I heard you disbanded. Why do you keep pushing away all the friends you've had, huh? Is it that you're scared they'll hurt you like I did you?"

He was beyond hurt now. He was crushed, his heart was being thrown on the floor and walked over.

He stood up, but froze.

She gripped his hand.

He didn't turn, he knew he couldn't.

"SEHUN!" he yelled, tears rushing down his cheeks, and Hoshi burst in, his eyes widening at her hand holding his.

"I-I'll go get the doctor." he said, rushing down the hallway, as Jin went in, cupping Hoseok's face. 

"Breathe." he told the sobbing Hoseok, and Jaehwa's grip loosened, her hand falling down, the beeping of the monitor slowing down. 

"HOSHI!" he yelled again, and before he knew it, he was being pulled out the room, doctors and nurses rushing to the room, before the bed was rushed to the ICU. 

Her life was in danger, he knew that. 

And Hoseok knew that day, he'll never forget this. 

Naun naui danbi. He was always her sweetheart. 

---

*Sobs in tiny* 

I can't believe I did this, but this story is taking a wild turn. 

Comment if you want me to write chapters the way you want it! I'll be glad to twist the plot around for you guys.

HAPPY EXO-L day to my fellow EXO-Ls! I'm sure I'm not the only one missing those ot12 days.

Stay safe!

~Viola :)