12. Avenge

"You gotta give it to her Hyung, she's doing well. Hell, even I- " 

"Shut up will you? Jimin and Yoongi Hyung got shot." Hoseok snapped at Namjoon, running his fingers through his hair in frustration. 

They were in the hallway, huddled up despite the warmth, a sleeping Jimin and Yoongi on the couches, a blanket on the both of them. They were unconscious since they got shot, and this was worrying Hoseok. He wanted to rip the hair off his head. 

"Hobi Hyung.. " they heard Jimin mumble, making everyone look at him. 

Walking over to Jimin, Hobi sat down on the couch, holding his hand before ruffling his hair. 

"You're up." he whispered, giving the younger one a smile. 

"Hyung, you better take revenge." the younger one snarled, making the others chuckle. 

He was known for his sniping abilities and his duality, yet the man never suppressed an emotion of cuteness. 

"Sleep well kiddo." Hoseok said, before motioning the others to follow him. 

Stepping into a secluded corridor, he looked at the others, a serious expression taking over his face. 

"Guys listen. I can't just let her get away with shooting Hyung and Jimin." he sighed, making Namjoon nod. 

"First things first Hyung, we're gonna have to be a little cautious. She has connections with JB, remember that." Namjoon pointed out, crouching on to the floor in frustration. 

Jin chuckled, looking at the others, "Y'all are stressing out a bit too much for things like this. You know, they came and stole data from the computer in Hoseok's room." Jin said, making their jaws drop. 

"She what?!" Taehyung asked, his veins popping out from his neck in anger. 

"Calm down, I've put up a firewall, there's no way she's getting through that. Even next level hacking can't get you through that." he said, making the others relax. 

"Then one thing's out the list. We only need to figure out one more thing. Her right hand man." Jungkook said matter-of-factly, making the others nod. 

"He's with her all the time, if only we can coax him into joining us." Namjoon said, rubbing his chin, making Hoseok look at him. 

"You're right. We'll arrange a meet up with him tomorrow." Hoseok said, before walking inside his room, splashing cold water on his face when he entered the bathroom. 

This was all too much for him. He couldn't bare seeing his Hyung and Dongsaeng hurt, it just made him feel responsible for all of this. 

Of course, he was to blame for burning Jaehwa's factory, and that just triggered her didn't it? 

He was going to avenge his brothers, and he was sure of it. 

---