27. Guilt came with the offer

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY SISTER?" JB yelled, walking in the hospital when Chanyeol and Kai stood up. 

"JB." they chorused, and he looked at them, his jaw clenching. 

"Where is she?" he asked them softly, slowly breaking down on the inside, and they made him sit down, before looking at him. 

"Before you know anything, we want you to stay put and take no action. Suho and Hoshi went out to take care of everything." he said, making JB nod. 

"She's slipped into coma. They're saying she won't make it." Chanyeol said, small tears flowing down his cheeks for the nth time that day. 

"W-what?" JB asked, his eyes welling up when Kai nodded. 

"We need you to meet the doctor. We aren't let in to meet her right now because of her condition. I'll go get the doctor." he said, before walking off towards the reception. 

"Is it true?" [I'm sorry to ruin the mood, but, 'YES, OKEY DOKEY YO' xD]

"Yes, and we need you to stay strong alright? The rest of them went to go and teach those bastards a lesson." Chanyeol said, making Jaebum drop his head into his palms. 

"Lemme guess, Bangtan?" 

"Bangtan." he nodded. 

"Last time I checked, this is where they live." Hoshi said and Baekhyun nodded, taking the lead. 

He was really good at mapping out plans, and this was his chance. 

"Okay, here's the plan. We're going to ring the doorbell, enter like normal human beings, and break the news to them." he said, making Sehun frown. 

"That's all?" 

"We're going with the flow." he said, before ringing the doorbell, it being opened by Namjoon. 

"Hoshi, welcome." he said, giving him a smile, looking at Exo too. 

"I see you've brought some friends too, come in." he said, and they walked in, no sign of amusement on their faces. 

"Guys! Get your butts down here, we have guests!" he yells, and all 6 men walk down, their seriousness returning at the sight of the 11 men in the living room. 

"Hoshi, my man." Jungkook says, stretching his hand out for a handshake, but Hoshi slaps his hand. 

"I am not your man." he grits, making Hoseok's eyebrows shoot up. 

"Okay, what is this about though?" Hoseok asks, and Suho chuckles bitterly. 

"Okay, I'm gonna ask y'all one thing. I want honest answers." he says, standing up while running his hand through his hair in frustration. 

"You were the ones who handed Jaehwa over to Jang-Hwan, right?" 

They nodded, Namjoon pointing at Hoseok saying, "He took her there, the job was done." he said senselessly, and Suho couldn't take it anymore, and glared at the lot of them. 

"You see, that's where the problem is. Why can't y'all just freaking leave her be? Do y'all know the damage you've done?" he asked them, and they chuckled, Namjoon standing up, frowning at the fact that he was shorter. 

"We got things done, Hyung. She was running from her own father." he said, making him chuckle darkly, before turning to Hoseok, looking at the younger one before asking, "Why did you do it?" 

"You need a reason for that?" Hoseok cocked an eyebrow, and Suho fumed. 

He grabbed Hobi's collar, pushing him up to the wall when they 6 of them stood up, Exo towering over them when they did. 

"I NEED A FREAKING REASON BECAUSE SHE'S IN THE HOSPITAL IN A FREAKING COMA YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT." he yelled, making his heart drop to his stomach. 

Hospital? 

"What are you saying?" Seokjin asked from behind, and this time, it was Chen's turn to fume. 

"I'll give you a brief of what happened ever since you sent her over to that hell hole." he said, walking over to Jin, matching his height while looking into his eyes. 

"She got shot. By her own freaking father, right above her mid axillary line and if you don't know what that means, it means she escaped death so damn narrowly." he said, showing his fingers to let him know how narrowly she escaped death. 

"She's in coma, and doctor's are saying she won't survive." he finished, before turning around, walking back to the sofa. 

"And you know what's the worst thing amidst all of this?" Hoshi spoke up, gripping Hoseok's collar harshly. 

"B-before she passed out? She thought I was you. She literally called out your name. Those were her last words, and I hope you know what that means." he said, making Hoseok's eyes water. 

"SHE CARED." Hoshi yelled, before walking out the house, slamming the door behind him. 

"Do what you have to do. We're letting you soak in guilt. It's better than stabbing you guys to death." Lay snarled, before the rest of them filed out, Xiumin slamming the door behind him, when Hoseok slumped onto the floor, his back on the floor, breaking in a fit of sobs. 

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT!!" he yelled, throwing the glass of wine on the table towards the wall, it crashing into pieces. 

"Hoseok-ah, sto- " 

"HYUNG YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" he yelled again, before placing his forehead on the wall, hitting the wall with his fist, as soft sobs left his mouth. 

Jimin moved swiftly, back hugging him while asking him to let it all out, gesturing for the others to get out. 

"Shh shh. You can tell us everything Hyung. Calm down, and then, you can tell us everything." he said slowly, caressing his hair, making him sit on the floor. 

Hoseok deep down knew, he lost all rights of feeling anything towards her. Everything except guilt. That was something that came along with the offer, didn't it? 

---

Yay or Nay? 

Jimin is known to be that one person who consoles his Hyungs, and I felt the need to add this. 

Deep deep secrets to be revealed soooooooooooon. 

Until then! 

~Viola :)