37. Wae?

"Hoshi." she whispered, looking at the photo. 

"Hmm?" he hummed, looking at her, her soft tone startling him. 

"W-what was her name?" 

"Jung Ga-young." he said, and her ears perked up at the surname. 

Jung Ga-in. Jung Ga-young. 

She pulled the picture out of his grasp and walked out the room, hastily tying her hair up, before jumping on her bike, her helmet on as she drove out the place, despite being called by Hoshi. 

She wasn't scared. She was devastated. 

If everything had a connection, then she'd be able to tell who the traitor here was. 

She parked right in front of the garage, before ringing on the doorbell, 7 groans heard. 

Sighing, she pounded on the door with her fist, Yoongi opening it in anger. 

"Who the hell- " 

He froze at her sight, and she scowled, crossing her arms as she looked at the taller man. 

"Move, I don't have time." she said, and he obliged, looking at the short woman as she walked in. 

"Jung Hoseok, come out!" she yelled, and Hoseok jumped at his name, stretching from his place on the couch. 

"J-jaehwa?" he asked, and she sighed, before looking at them. 

"Seriously? I'm trying to be nice." she said, and they quickly stood up, Hoseok walking up to her. 

Though she definitely couldn't deny the fact that he looked utterly handsome early in the morning, she looked up at him. 

"Did Mrs. Jung have any sisters?" she asked him, and he frowned, itching his head in deep thought. 

"Eomma.. I think she did." he said softly, before turning to Seokjin. 

"Hyung, did Eomma have any sisters besides your mother?" 

Seokjin frowned, looking at Hoseok before looking at her. 

"My mother was her cousin. Though she did have a sister." he said, and Jaehwa groaned, her head falling in between her hands as she sat on the sofa. 

"This is messed up." she groaned, and Hoseok frowned in confusion. 

"Care to explain why you barged in at 8 in the morning?" 

"Namjoon, who's the hacker here?" she asked Joon, ignoring Hoseok's question, who pointed at Jungkook. 

"Jungkook, can you look up some kind of Id or anything under the name Jung Ga-in?" she asked him, and he nodded, going over to his station, typing out some stuff she didn't know. 

"Aunt In? Why are you searching for her?" Seokjin asked, and Jaehwa looked at Seokjin before chuckling, bitterness dripping in her voice. 

"Hoseok, did you know your mother had a sister?" she asked him, and he shook his head. 

"Hyung. Did you know she was your mother's twin?" Jungkook asked, turning the desktop for everyone to see. 

"Yup, that's her." Jaehwa said, pointing to the desktop, before taking the picture out from her pocket. 

"And this is her too." she showed it to Hoseok, who just looked at it in horror. 

"W-who are they?" he asked, pointing at the little kids, and Jaehwa sighed, tearing up at the boy who was at home. 

He didn't tell her anything about having a sister. 

"I-I'll be back." she said, before walking out, leaning on the wall in disbelief. 

That was the Hana he used to dream about. 

His sister. 

Sobs broke out of her mouth, realizing how hard it would've been for him, when she felt her face hit someone's chest, the fragrance bringing back old memories. 

He still smelt like apples. 

"Let it out." he said, rubbing her back and she sobbed, her tears making its way onto his chest, when she realized what she was doing. 

She pushed him away, looking at him with bloodshot eyes. He reached out, wanting to say something, but closed his mouth.

"Don't." she said, before going inside, wiping her tears. 

"Jungkook, can you come over with Hoseok and Seokjin? I'll explain everything there." her voice cracked, and the younger nodded. 

Jaehwa gave him a small smile, before walking out, Hoseok still standing there. 

"Come with Jungkook." she said, before taking the picture from his hand, driving off to the opposite direction. 

To meet the next people who bared victim.

She parked at the street in front of the house, before walking in the gates, slightly sniffling from her break down earlier. 

"Kai! Open up!" she yelled, and the door burst open, Heuning Kai standing there in all his glory. 

"Jaehwa?" he asked, and she nodded, giving him a small smile, walking inside. 

"Did someone say Jaehwa?" she heard Taehyun say, and she looked up, Taehyun walking down the stairs, when the tears came rushing to her all again. 

His parents. 

"Oh no. Wae?" he asked her, swooping her into one of his warm hugs, and she finally let it out. 

Taehyun was worried now. He'd always been the one seeking refuge in her hugs, but now? It was her. 

---