51. Epilogue: You did well

"No."

Jaehwa's head shot up at that, and she looked at Hoseok, who's face remained stern.

"You're not killing him. I am."

A humorless laugh came up out of nowhere and they turned, eyes landing on Beomgyu standing at the entrance of the gate.

"He's going to jail. All three of them, in fact." he spoke, walking towards them, before flashing his id at them. 

He was an official authority of the police department.

"Hey Kang." he nodded at Taehyun, a wicked grin gracing his lips as he latched the handcuffs around his wrists.

Taehyun started squirming, and Beomgyu chuckled, "No point in struggling Kang, you're caught red-handed."

Jaehwa's eyes grazed over Hoseok's, before falling back at Beomgyu.

"Jaehwa." he nodded at her with a soft smile, and Jaehwa smiled back, before patting his shoulder. 

"Glad you're back Gyu."

He nodded back, before pulling the three of them up, reigning them out to the jeep that was waiting at the gate. 

Her eyes fell on Kris, who was now bewildered at everything that was said and done.

"Oh dear dear," Jaehwa said, crouching down to his level, "You were just a pawn in their game."

Turning her head to meet Soobin's and Yeonjun's eyes she spoke, "And so were the two of you."

Minho sighed, "I'm going back to the hospital. Hoshi can go and check on Sehun. Taehyung, bring Kris, we can go to the hospital and drop him off with Beomgyu on the way."

Taehyung nodded, grabbing Kris by the arm and pulling him up. 

Turning around, she walked towards Yeonjun and Soobin.

"An awkward silence doesn't make matters better you guys," Jaehwa started. "I'll start. I'm sorry."

Yeonjun and Soobin smiled at her, before wrapping her in a tight hug, muttering apologies of their own.

Pulling away, she smiled at them. "Beware of the world. You just saw how cruel mankind is, maybe this will give you a chance to join that dream group of yours in Rome."

Bidding their goodbyes, the two drove off, leaving Jaehwa and Hoseok.

As the group drove away, Hoseok turned to Jaehwa, his hand reaching up to hold her cheek softly.

"You did well."

Those three words made her smile, and her hand reached up to pull his hand down.

"I'm not done yet."

Placing her two hands on his cheeks, she pulled him towards her, their lips meeting in harmony. Hoseok smiled, placing his hands on her waist and pulling her closer, if that was even possible.

"What was that Ms. Im?" he smirked, pulling away as their foreheads touched.

"I'll tell you when I see you again Mr. Mafia." she winked, before moving away, walking backwards to her bike with lovesick smiles on both of their faces.

And they drove off.

Not knowing what was gonna happen next.

---

THEY KISSED AFTER 50 CHAPTERS YO.

so i made this the epilogue :D

Im so sorry for the ups and downs, ill prolly edit this later on.

BUT TYSM FOR ALL THE LOVE. ILY GUYS.