20. Let's do this

"Finally." Jaehwa breathed, jiggling Hoshi's hand for him to remove the bandage off her leg faster.

"Calm down." he chuckled, before throwing the bandage in the trash can, helping her stand up.

"All better?" he asked her, letting go, and she nodded, running down the stairs in excitement.

"Okay let's go!!" she called out, and Hoshi nodded, suiting up along with her, as they walked out their house, driving towards somewhere she never wanted to visit in the first place.

Im mansion.

"Park a few meters away." she spoke through the receiver in her helmet.

Hoshi nodded, parking on the opposite side from where she parked, both of them simultaneously getting off, going in separate ways.

"Okay, I hope you can still hear me without the mic attached to the helmet." Hoshi started, and she hummed, trudging through the trees to the back of her mansion.

"You and I know this place like the back of our hands. Make sure not to get caught." She says, and he sighs.

"I'm not dumb Jaehwa. And remember, they're having a meeting with the people who are trying to sabotage us, remember we're only here to look at them. Don't take any action too fast." he says, halting at the second back door. 

"Okay, I get it. Let's go in now." she spoke, before slowly opening the door, crouching and walking inside. 

Her eyes were darting everywhere, the two of them finally meeting at an adjoined corridor, walking down it to the main hall. 

"This is it." Hoshi whispered, slowly opening the door, before peeking inside. 

"I thought you'd fail. Not bad though, my daughter managed to escape." her father's booming voice was heard. 

"Bangtan? Oh my god, I'm gonna kill them. They went to the wrong person." Jaehwa muttered, looking at the said men. 

"Look, we need the money, alright? And she just got lucky." Namjoon started, making her scoff. 

"Are you guys that oblivious?" she hollered, walking into the ballroom, Hoshi following her. 

"Oh lookie here, we have company." her father beamed, making her roll her eyes. 

"And I didn't expect you idiots to go great lengths to actually kill me or send me off somewhere, but remember this. If you mess with me, or my loved ones, I will not leave you alone." she threatened, walking up to her father before taking his phone out of his pocket, throwing it against the wall for it to break into pieces. 

"You don't have evidence anymore." she smirked, before looking at Bangtan, a blank expression on her face. 

"Seriously Jin? I didn't expect this from you at least." she said, giving the hall a sweeping look before walking out, Hoshi shooting the camera on the corner before walking out along with her. 

"Why did she say that?" Namjoon asked Jin, and he looked down, his lip trembling. 

Clearing his throat, he stood up, before shaking her father's hand. 

"We'll do this." he nodded, before walking out with the rest, climbing in the van, all eyes on Seokjin. 

"Hyung, explain!" Taehyung seethed, making him sigh. 

"You'll eventually get to know. T-the bruise o-on her hand." he mumbled, his eyes tearing up. 

"Hyung she deserved it." Hoseok said emotionlessly, rubbing his back. 

Jin nodded, before looking out the window as Taehyung drove out the Im's land. 

"He has the audacity, doesn't he?" Jaehwa sobbbed into Hoshi's chest, her arms tightly wrapped around his torso. 

"Shh shh, we'll be alright. I'll make sure to give him a good thrashing for hitting you." he joked, making her chuckle, looking up at him. 

"Let's finally commence our plan. No more putting this off." he told her, and she nodded, in agreement, looking out the window of their house. 

Pulling away, he went upstairs, his laptop in hand, as he set it down on the tea table in front of them, settling himself on the couch next to her.

"Okay what's the address?" she asked him, and he typed furiously on the computer before looking at her, a small smirk lingering on his face. 

"2 hours away from here. You ready?" he asked her, and she chuckled, holding her hand out. 

"What are we doing?" 

Slapping his hand on top of hers, he said, "Sabotaging them in return to them sabotaging us." 

"What are we?" 

"Responsible for everything evil, worthy of pure love." he chanted all over again, and she smiled. 

"Let's do this." 

---

I'm back! 

~VH :)