19. Prepare

"Speak." Jungkook spoke into the phone, putting it on speaker with the rest of the boys next to him. 

"Okay, we had Exo come over here, she got 10 pounds of Cocaine, and man, I know purity when I see it." he spoke in to the phone, making the boys exchange glasses. 

"Wait, Exo?" Taehyung asked, and Hoshi nodded, looking at them through the camera. 

"Okay, that's all? What was the price she got it for? They're known for it's expense. He'd have sold it for 20,000$." Yoongi said, making Hoshi shake his head. 

"10,000$. She didn't have to negotiate at all." he said, faking the confusion in his voice.

"Wow. Something's fishy." Jin said from behind, and the rest nodded. 

"I was confused though. And get this, Jaehwa smiled at them." he said, making them burst out laughing. 

"Hoshi, that doesn't matter." Namjoon said in between, making him shake his head seriously. 

"I seriously think something's going on between them and she's not telling me." he said, and the others looked at him. 

"Call us once you get more info." they said, before hanging up, exchanging glances. 

"The guys seems honest." Jimin said, standing up and stretching himself. 

"Don't trust him too soon. You never know." Hoseok growled, before walking to his office, his eyes automatically closing as his back rested on the closed door. 

He hated Jaehwa now. It ain't no love for him. She hurt all his members, she hurt him

But I hurt her. I broke our promise.

A small tear slipped down his cheeks, his breathing getting heavier, small sobs leaving his mouth. 

I miss you, I miss the old you, he thought. 

But her? She was in her room, finding ways to sabotage her dad's plans. 

Deep down she knew, Hoseok and Seokjin, both of them broke their promise. 

Promises aren't meant to be broken, no. They're meant to be kept and cherished. 

At this point, she wanted to pluck the ring off her finger and throw it out her window. 

She just couldn't get herself to that point. 

She loathed him. More than she did before. 

He killed her mother. He shot her brother. He shot her

Don't let him in your heart. He'll pull it out and walk all over it. She chanted, her head in between her hands as she exhaled shakily. 

And now, the two had to prepare. 

For war. For heartbreak. For everything above that. 

---

This was a.. very philosophical chapter. 

Yeah, I'm good at writing stuff like that. 

Anywho, tell me how this chapter was. 

Remember! 

Vote. Comment. Share.

~VH :)