17. Have to do this

"You think I'll have mercy just because of some promise you guys made?! She hurt Yoongi Hyung and V hyung. We have to accept this deal." Jungkook yelled, making the duo flinch.

He wasn't one to actually snap at his elders, but now he was furious.

Furious because of the fact that the two were gonna stop targeting Jaehwa.

"Hyung he's right." Hoseok finally spoke, making Jin look at him.

"If she doesn't care anymore.. then I don't see why not." He said, making Jin sigh.

"Fine. We don't have a choice either ways. We need the money. We need the power." He finished, and the trio walked out the roof, ready to fight for something grave.

But Jaehwa? She was planning on something entirely different.

"For god's sake Jaebum, I'm not lying. Why in the world do you think I'd lie about stuff like this?!" She snapped, making Jaebum sigh.

"Look, we need to attract no attention. You know, continue whatever we were planning on. I only told you cuz you needed to know. But you being dead in his mind, makes it more safer for you." Jaehwa deadpanned, and the rest nodded.

"Fine then. Be sure to call me when you need me." Jaebum finished, before walking out with a concerned state of mind.

They were doing this. But what they didn't know, was eventually, they'd be fighting each other.

- - -

So.. this update is from my iPhone. I can't really seem to figure out how to use the bold and stuff, but this is a one time thing.

Tell me how the chapter was! I'll make it up to you guys with an extra long chapter tomorrow.

Have a nice weekend!

~VH :)