48. Cornered

JB pulled into the rundown garage, Taehyung and Hoshi parking their bikes right next to his, Jaehwa getting off from behind Taehyung.

"It's still the same." she murmured, turning around as she looked about, a look of indifference on her face.

"Jaehwa?" Taehyung's voice called out softly, and she turned to look at him, his face blanched as if he'd just realized something.

"What's wrong?"

Taehyung looked at her, then at the garage, "I think we might've just solved this whole damn thing."

Jaebum looks at Taehyung at his words, and Hoshi sighs, "Elaborate, Taehyung ssi."

Voices from the inside startled them, Jaehwa's forehead creasing in confusion.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kang." Hoshi let out, his eyes widening, and Jaehwa yelped at the sound of her phone ringing.

"Hoseok? What's wrong?" 

Taehyung could see the anger rushing through her, and he snatched the phone out of her ear, placing it against his.

"Hyung. Yes, they're here." 

Pause.

"Oh no." Taehyung's voice faltered.

Pause.

"This is messed up." Taehyung hung up, passing Jaehwa the phone with a collective sigh.

"Taehyung what in the frickity frack is going on?" Jaehwa prodded, and he threw the sniper gun he had on the ground.

"Listen here, and listen good. Kris just caused an accident with Sehun and Minhee. Minhee's in the hospital and Sehun's unconscious. Minho's missing. Mr. and Mrs. Kang are alive and aren't innocent and we don't know what Exo has in store for us."

Jaehwa let out a small snicker at his words.

"Scratch out Minhee and Sehun from the equation. Add on my lovely members of Black Mamba in, and you've a perfectly balanced reaction." she said incredulously. 

"Jaehwa.. " Hoshi's voice faltered, and she stood up.

"You. Go. Bring Exo here." she pointed at Hoshi, and he nodded, scattering off to his bike as he took off.

"Taehyung, you can hack too right?" 

Taehyung nodded, his face just as incredulous as the others. Jaehwa took her phone out her back pocket, before dialing Taehyun's number.

"Taehyun, where are you?"

Pause.

"Bring Yeonjun and Soobin. Bring them to my location. Now. No excuses, no buts, no nothing." 

She hung up, putting her phone in the back pocket of her pants before turning to her brother and Taehyung.

"Taehyung I need you to hack into my father's security system." 

Taehyung's eyebrows creased in confusion, and so did JB's.

"How's that going to help?" he asked, taking his phone out of his pocket as he started typing in a few digits.

"If this place was important to him, it definitely would've had security cameras." JB spoke in realization, and Jaehwa nodded.

"290833. That's the security system's code." JB told Taehyung, and Jaehwa picked his sniper gun up from the ground, aiming it at the window.

"You know Oppa, we've never suspected Taehyun or the others, have we?" she murmured eerily, looking through the lens in the gun as she moved it around.

"We haven't." he shook his head, and Taehyung looked up from his phone. "He's gotten 100% security in this particular place guys." 

Jaehwa smirked, gaze not leaving the window as she pressed the lever, shooting the window.

"That there? That's camera number 1." she said, before looking at Taehyung. 

"Tell me if all the cameras shut down now."

Taehyung looked into his phone, before looking back up, "They did." he said with wide eyes.

Jaehwa smirked, "Dad was always stubborn when it came to these things."

The sound of motorbikes alerted her, and she looked up, Exo's members getting off of each of their bikes as they made their way towards her, one of them particularly missing.

"Guys." she nodded at them, catching a glance of Kris at the far end.

"Hoshi said it was urgent, what's happening?" Baekhyun asked.

"Where the hell did that prick of yours go?" she snarled at them, and their eyebrows furrowed. "Which prick?" Suho asked her, and she scoffed.

"Y'all should've known better than to let Sehun go out with all of this happening. He's with Hoseok now. Injured." 

Luhan scoffs, before looking at her.

"Seriously? Jaehwa I'm going to him. Where are they?" 

Jaehwa shook her head, "We can't have anymore of you going. Minho's in the hospital with Minhee and Hoseok is in Minho's house."

All of them collectively sighed, before looking back up at her.

"I want all of you to leave. Leave town." she said seriously, and they frowned. 

"Please." she begged. "Things are becoming so complicated. I do not want any of you to be in town for a week tops." she said, and Tao came up front, giving her a hug as he said, "We'll leave. Just, take care of yourself."

She smiled, before her eyes rested on Kris.

"I need Yifan here. He has better hacking skills than any of the Bangtan members do." she said, earning a whap upside the head from Taehyung.

Kris rolled his eyes, walking up to them, positioning himself next to Taehyung as he watched his members leave.

"Seriously? Y'all better be kidding me." Kris said, and Jaehwa looked at JB.

"Wu Yifan, I will freaking kill you." she said, before her fist met his jaw, letting out a terrible crack before he looked at her, holding onto his jaw.

"The hell? You're cornering me?"

"No actually, I'm cornering all 7 of you." 

---

I'm so sorry for the delay! 

I know I disappeared, but I'm finally getting ideas. 

Enjoy!