16. Guilty

"Hoseok calm down." Jin spoke, rubbing the former's hand, who only yanked it, looking away in pure horror. 

"I did a mistake Hyung, you don't understand." he growled, his head in his hands, small whimpers leaving his mouth. 

"You only shot her. I hit her with my nun-chucks. Who's more guilty now?" he asked him softly, pulling him into a hug. 

"Yeah well, we went back on our word didn't we?" he sniffled, the elder nodding. 

Who knew? The Hyung line did have two big softies, two big guilt filled men. 

"I-I don't know what she'd feel. Remember that day?" Jin asked, and Hoseok didn't have to say anything. 

He remembered it very clearly, and not a day has passed without thinking about that day. 

"Hobi-ah, you and Jin Oppa won't ever hurt me, right? Because you're my bestest friends, you guys better not." fourteen year old Jaehwa threatened, pulling the two boys in for a huge hug, to which they laughed heartily, carrying her off to the house. 

"Okay, Jin Oppa promises." Jin spoke, before walking into the kitchen to get something. 

"What about you Hobi? You promise?" she asked him, and he cheekily handed her a box, a small promise ring inside it. 

"As long as I'm alive, and as long as you still have that ring with you, I promise." he said, and she chuckled, wearing the ring on her index finger, before throwing her hands around his neck. 

"You know I noticed one thing Hobi." Jin spoke, rubbing the back of his hand on his cheeks.

"What is it Hyung?" he asked him, pulling away. 

"She still had the ring. The very same finger. The very same tattoo on that finger, right above the ring." he told him, making Hoseok's eyes widen. 

"It was there wasn't it?" he asked in disbelief, and Jin nodded. 

In fact, she did have it. She had it, ever since she was fourteen. That Tattoo? It was the tattoo Hoseok made for her. It was.. special. 

It was a small drop. Water? No, blood. 

It was a reminder, that her family was the reason she turned into this kind of person she is now. The very reason she started doing business with drugs and alcohol. 

She was back at home, her leg wrapped up in a bandage, while her gaze was fixed on the ring on her finger. 

She couldn't help but let tears fall. 

Looking out the window, her gaze fell on a man, dressed in black, a mask covering his face as he looked at the window towards Jaehwa, before driving off.

"Hoshi!" she called out, moving from her place, and he walked into the room. 

"Yeah?" 

"I have this weird.. feeling. As if we're being watched." she said cautiously, looking at him. 

"Well you're right. Partially." he said shrugging, walking over to sit next to her on her bed. 

"We're not being watched, we're being followed. Your dad." he said, and she slumped into the bed. 

"I should've seen this coming." she muttered, rubbing her temple. 

"You want me to call JB?" he asked her, and she nodded. 

He knew JB was her brother, of course he did. 

"Tell him to visit will you?" she asked him, and he nodded, ruffling her hair before walking out, calling her brother. 

But one thing he knew for sure. 

Shit was going to go down. 

---