2. She's the devil

Jaehwa wasn't having it easy. 

She went to the place she swore she'd only go to when she was in deep shit. 

"Oppa, I know what you're trying to say." she spoke through her phone, making the said man laugh. 

"Take my help. Why won't you? Afraid your conscience is gonna be hurt?" he asked teasingly, to which she scoffed. 

"Fine. I'm coming over." she said, before hanging up, driving to her brother's house. 

Her brother JB, was the lone individual she could rely on, and she decided it was best to run away to him for a while. 

No one knew she was the sister of Mafia leader JB, and it was for the best. 

She wanted to be known for her skills, her talents, and not just by relation and surname.

And yet, people still couldn't figure it out. 

Their faces were so similar, their surnames "Lim", and the fact that they're really close.

People might say, 'what's in a name?'. 

What she thought? She simply thought it was bullshit. 

Being independent was now her life motto, and she hadn't even seen her brother for the past three years. 

"Here goes nothing." she mumbled, before knocking on the door, the door opening to reveal her brother. 

"Oppa." she called out, giving him a tight hug before he chuckled. 

"I'm glad that RE's of good help to you." he said, making her laugh. 

That yellow RE was her gift from him, and she sure loves it.

"I've been using that ever since." she said, plopping herself on the couch. 

"You've grown taller Jae." he said, making her chuckle. 

"Don't worry, I'm still Bum's shorty." she said, making him groan. 

"Don't call me that!!" he whined, going out of character for a second. 

The two were known for their briskness, coldness and anger, however at home? They were two major infants.

Much to their dismay, somebody was watching. 

Furthermore, they were oblivious to the fact that the so-called somebody, was past furious.

"How the hell does she know JB?" Namjoon whispered, making Hoseok shrug. 

"Even I don't know." he said, making Jin sigh. 

"Freaking hell Hoseok, you're something else." he seethed, his gaze brought back to the window. 

"She freaking hugged him! And he smiled. JB smiled!" Yoongi hollered, making the others scoff.

"That's not what we're here for. We're here for the deal." Jungkook growled, before walking up to the door, knocking on it. 

"Jungkook." JB nodded in acknowledgement. His duality amazed the others, but nevertheless, played along.

"Get in." he spoke sternly, and the rest followed the maknae, seating themselves on the couch. 

"Jaehwa!" he called out, and Jaehwa walked to the living room, snarling at the presence of the other boys. 

"What are they doing here?" she growled, making him chuckle. 

"We had a deal, remember?" he asked her and she nodded, rubbing her face with her palm tiredly. 

"Instead of the promised, why don't you join them?" he asks her and she scoffs.

"Someone said they're fine with 7, and I don't see why I can't be alone, crackhead." she said, making Hoseok chuckle. 

"Wow, didn't know Jaehwa had the guts to call JB a crackhead." Hoseok said, crossing his legs.

"I can call him anything I want." she snarled, before turning back to JB, her expression visibly turning calmer. 

"Now what do you want me to do?" she asked him and he shrugged. 

"Will you join if I ask you to? You know I- " 

"Yeah yeah, I know you do everything that's best for me, don't give me your lecture all over again." she huffed, crossing her arms. 

"So you will?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow and she hung her head in distress. 

Her brother had leverage, and she knew that. 

"JB, if she joins, we don't need the contacts." Namjoon spoke up, making him tilt his head. 

"What do you mean?" 

"We wanted the contacts only because we wanted one more person to be added to our group." Hoseok spoke up. 

Lies. All lies.

The truth? They wanted the contacts to actually track her down and convince her to join the group. 

Someone wanted her and her only.

"Fine then. Jaehwa, you're fine with that?" he asked her and she shook her head. 

"I am not joining those idiots. Give me the promised, and I'll handle myself." she rejected them yet again, and JB looked at them. 

"Fine. Y'all stay here." he pointed a finger at the boys, before walking into the room. 

Jaehwa busied herself, munching into an apple, while the others just stared at her. 

How can someone eat an apple so beautifully? Hoseok blushed at the thought.

Good thing he was sitting at the back. 

He slapped himself mentally, reminding himself that he hated her, and so did she. 

But I guess she's that one person you never lose feelings for.. 

"So you're not joining in?" Namjoon asked, and Jaehwa looked at him before snapping, "Did I stutter?" 

"No ma'am." Namjoon said, raising his hands in surrender. 

"Your promised." JB spoke, coming in with a credit card in his hand along with a bunch of keys. 

"Thanks, I'll be going, bye." she said, giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek before walking out, slinging her bag over her shoulder. 

And now, Hoseok could feel himself burn with anger. 

Why in the world should she kiss him? He thought, but shook his head. 

Stop, you're supposed to be hating her. Move on, move on.

"Now for you idiots, I know y'all wanted the contacts for something else." he deadpanned, giving them an icy stare, to which Hoseok smirked. 

"Sure, we wanted her and her only because she's a really good racer, plus, she's really athletic." Hoseok said, and JB just scoffed. 

"I know your history with her Hoseok, and don't you dare let history repeat itself. She's gone through enough." he ordered, and he returned the icy stare he was giving him. 

"She's the devil." Jungkook said from behind, and JB smirked, "I get along with the devil just fine." 

---

Well? 

Yay, or Nay? 

I can't wait to see how this turns out, and I hope y'all are enjoying this so far! 

I'm open to suggestions on POVs, so comment!

Bye bye! 

Next update - tomorrow.

~VH