13. Welcome to the team

"Hyung, I found his number." Taehyung spoke, coming into the room, where everyone was seated in. 

Taehyung had been asked to find Hoshi's number, and they had decided they were going to call him. 

"Call him." Namjoon said, and he nodded, placing the call on speaker, before keeping the phone on the tea table. 

"Hoshi speaking, who is this?" said the voice, and they exchanged looks. 

"Hoshi, we're Bangtan. We wanted to have a word with you." he said, and he heard him sigh. 

"Who do I owe this pleasure for?" he asked them amusingly, and Hoseok chuckled. 

"Well, we wanted to know your loyalty for Jaehwa." Hoseok said, and he heard Hoshi scoff. 

"What? Now you're asking me to join your group? Jaehwa pays me more than any other leader does, and she deems me loyal." he told them, and Jin smirked. 

"What if we promise you more money than she pays you? Along with the protection from her. You see, we find all her information very important, and you're going to be of great help." Jin mused.

"What do you mean?" Hoshi asked, making Hoseok nod, "We'll pay you better, we'll protect you from her. All we need is inside info you have on her, and your hacking skills." he finished. 

"And you're telling me I should trust you? Believe me, you don't know the number of people she's killed only because of them trusting her a little too much." he said, making Hoseok sigh. 

"Look, we really need your help. We aren't the kind to go back on our word." he said, and Hoshi sighed. 

"Fine." he gave in, making the rest smile. 

"Now you don't have to quit. You have to give us insights on what she does everyday. We expect you to stay loyal to us. If not, then I assume you already know what's gonna happen." 

"I keep my word at all times boss." the said man said, making him chuckle. 

"Welcome to the team Hoshi." Jungkook said, before hanging up. 

---