9. Confident

"I thought they didn't. Why the hell can't you do one thing properly?" Jaehwa yelled, making her assistant flinch at the other side of the phone. 

"Look, that's what it says. Your shipment was NOT stolen. The factory itself was burnt down." her assistant seethed, making her sigh, rubbing her temples out of frustration. 

"Get me Hoshi on the line." she said, before waiting, getting a call from Hoshi. 

"Yo Jae, wassup." he spoke, making her groan. 

"No time for that Hoshi, I want you to hack into Bangtan's data base. Hack into their cameras, do whatever you can. Come over when you're done, ask Eunwoo for all the info you need. Remember, we don't know that they've burnt down our factory yet. We're to act dumb. Play dumb. And act our usual savage selves." she said, before hanging up, walking out her house and opening her garage to look at the equipment she had. 

She was always had this 4d personality, and she knew how to handle guns very well. Sniper guns, rifles, be it anything. 

"338 Lapua Magnum 8.6×70mm." she mumbled, picking the sniper rifle up from its shelf, looking at its cartridges. 

"Well well, you have a good collection." she heard someone say, and she turned around at an instant, snarling at Hoseok's presence. 

"Why are you here?" she asked, walking towards him, tucking one of her guns in her jeans, trying to keep her anger from taking over her. 

He had taken a huge risk. That factory right there, was the last thing she expected him to blow up. 

"Well, I'm still pursuing the career of 'Convince Jaehwa to join our team.'" he spoke, making her roll her eyes. 

"I have better things to do. Run along now, get back to your team instead of wasting your time "Convincing" me." she spoke, pushing him out the garage, making her stumble, falling right on top of him. 

She gasped, as they fell in slow-motion, his hands circling her waist as she fell on him, her hands on his chest. Her eyes met his, and she could feel the whole world revolve in them, but the sound of footsteps made her snap out of her thoughts. 

Quickly getting off him, she saw Hoshi, standing there with a huge smirk on his face. 

"Was I interrupting something Ms. Im?" he teased, making her glare at him, before looking at the now standing Hoseok. 

"Stay out of this place." she told him, before walking into her house with Hoshi, him placing his computer on the tea table. 

"I was able to hack in to their system. They've got quite a lot of security cameras." he spoke, typing a few things into his laptop. 

Nodding, Jaehwa spoke, "First things first. Any signs of windows, or anything that we can get in with?" she asked him, and he looked through the surveillance, before looking at her. 

"Do they sneak out at times? I mean without their leader knowing and all?" he asked her, and she nodded, looking at him curiously. 

"I guess so, but I don't see how that concerns all of this." she says, making him chuckle.

Turning the laptop to her side, he pointed to the frame of a window poking through. 

"Who ever installed the surveillance on that floor made sure the window's on the blind spot." he pointed out, and she nodded, itching her chin. 

"That should be the younger ones then." she told him, before standing up, picking her phone and dialing a number. 

"Naeun, get me all your info on Bangtan. When I say Bangtan, I mean all the members." she spoke, before hanging up, holding her head in her hands as she sat down next to Hoshi. 

"Idiots. I'm gonna make sure they don't walk out alive." she mumbled, making Hoshi chuckle. 

"Jae you have to see this." he said, turning his laptop to face her, his tone suddenly turning serious. 

"Those are the same ear pieces that were found in our factory." he said, zooming into Jungkook's ear, pointing at the bangtan symbol on it. 

"So you're telling me it's them, and no one else." she muttered, giving him a sly smile. 

"Bingo." he smirked, and they stood up, walking to the garage, before suiting up. 

Hoshi was her right hand man, her best friend, and the hacker of her gang. Her gang only had 3 people all together, Hoshi and her, and the assistant of hers, whom she was bound to kill once she got tired of his stupidity. 

"You know what to do right?" Jaehwa asked him, and he nodded, his 338 Lapua Magnum rifle in his hand, as they walked out, her mask on her face now. 

"Stay hidden, be ready to shoot, but don't shoot until said so. Keep my ear piece with me at all times, and let you know if I see any suspicious behavior." he chanted, and she nodded, before looking at him. 

"What are we?" she asked him, sticking her hand out, and he smiled, placing his on top of hers. 

"Responsible for everything evil, worthy of pure love." he chanted, and she nodded, giving him a smile, before they got on their KTM's, driving out the area, right to where Bangtan lived. 

It's my time to shine, idiots. she thought to herself, before pressing her ear piece, giving Hoshi a thumbs up and walking to the side of their mansion, pressing her back to the wall. 

"Target locked, Hoseok's in his office, Namjoon just left, Yoongi is asleep, Jungkook is on his laptop, Taehyung is polishing his guns, Seokjin is on the couch doing nothing, Jimin is standing near the window you're supposed to jump in through.. shit." he muttered the last string of words, making me chuckle. 

"Calm down boy." she mumbled, but frowned at the silence. 

"Jaehwa, he'll be able to see you, walk out of there." he mumbled, and she nodded, inching out of there, only to hear the door open. 

"Shit." the two of them mumbled, and Hoshi was getting ready to shoot. 

"Can I shoot?" he asked, and she shook her head. 

"No, not at any cost, not until I tell you to." she ordered, and he huffed. 

"Jin walked out the house, Jimin is back inside." Hoshi mumbled, before his eyes moved to Jaehwa. 

"Move back to the window, the pole." he told her, and she nodded, inching back to her old position, before climbing up the pole, looking at Hoshi for assurance. 

"Coast's clear. Go on." he spoke, and she nodded, stepping into the window, before looking around. 

"Let's do this." she told him, and he chuckled, "You're pretty confident. Go get that idiot." 

---

So? Y'all are gonna see how my protagonist fights today. But let's say, Hoseok is not gonna miss out on any action at this point ;)

See ya! 

~VH