4. Capiche?

"We have to. Jungkook, what's your intel?" Hoseok ordered, turning his office chair around to face the boys. 

"Black Mamba. That's the name of the group. We don't know if they're women or men, but by the looks of it, they're men." he spoke, and Hoseok nodded. 

"Notorious for their ways of finding leverage to black mail, and they're known for their speed. They stole shipment from Kihyun's group." Jungkook continued, making Hoseok smirk. 

"We need Jaehwa for this." Namjoon deadpanned, and Hoseok snapped his fingers, uncrossing his legs. 

"That's true. But as Jungkook said, we can't have them think she's close to us and take her hostage." he spoke, just as his phone rang. 

Meanwhile.. 

"That'll be 3000 won." the cashier said, and she nodded, giving her the money, before walking out, slinging her bag over her shoulder and moving towards her bike. 

That was when she heard footsteps. 

She sighed, knowing exactly what was going to happen.

Slightly slowing down, she took her phone out, before switching it onto selfie mode, looking at herself, as well as the person behind her. 

Oh? 

She recognized him immediately, even with that stupid mask on. 

Choi Yeonjun. That bastard. 

She took a detour, ending at a dead end near the garbage, and she turned around, looking for something for her to use to defend herself. 

And that was when she felt an arm around her waist, his warm breath fanning her cheek.

"So, Im Jaehwa, it's been a while." she heard him say, and she chuckled. 

"It sure has, Mr. Choi, it's pretty easy to see your shitass face under that mask." she spoke, making him smirk. 

"Well well well, looks like we've gotten some confidence over the years, Noona." he teased, making her scoff. 

"I'm younger by a year Oppa." she spoke, moving her face closer to his, his breathing becoming harsher at the proximity, fanning her lips.

"Don't." he breathed, and she smirked, looking at his lips before looking back at his almond eyes. 

"We both know we can't stop." she whispered, and he gulped, his gaze lingering on her lips. 

And in a swift movement, she turned him around, successfully pinning him onto the wall, caging him between her hands. 

She was small, sure, but she had the agility of a panther. 

"Oh? The angel has improved." he teased, looking down at her, and she just smirked, looking away. 

"You see, that's the thing. I may not be able to bend heaven, but I sure can raise hell." she stated, before giving him one last look, square punching him on his face, and on his jaw. 

He groaned, slowly losing consciousness, slumping onto the hard concrete floor. 

 Dusting her hands, she bent down, picking her bag up, before looking up at the sound of applause. 

Ugh, Bangtan. 

"What now?" she called out, walking towards the group. 

"Don't you get it? We're complimenting you." Taehyung spoke from behind, crossing his veiny arms. 

She gave them a 'are you kidding me right now?' kind of gaze, and they just sighed, their shoulders slumping. 

"What's the real reason y'all are out here?" she asked, boarding her RE and putting her helmet on, before looking at them. 

"We got a call saying you were gonna be held hostage." Hoseok said shrugging. 

"Uhm.. okay?" she said, confused. 

Confused at the fact that they actually came, and at the fact that they knew where she was. 

"Oh come on! You owe us that at least!" Yoongi whined from behind, and she just chuckled, making Hoseok snap out of his thoughts. 

It was that very sing-song chuckle that not every one has, and he was mesmerized, all over again.

But that chuckle, changed into a serious expression in a matter of milli-seconds. 

Damn, that duality, Hoseok thought.

"I don't freaking care as to what I owe you. I didn't call you there, nor did I ask for any help. Stay out of my life, capiche?" she asked seriously, and Hoseok just chuckled. 

"How about, no." he said, his duality on full display, as her inner girl started going crazy. 

"Well, you take care." she said, patting his shoulder, before starting the bike and riding off, Hoseok collapsing on the floor the very next second. 

"Hyung!" 

---

Well? 

Double update, just cuz someone said so ;)

Hoseok is gonna survive. I hope so. ;)

Don't forget! 

Vote. Comment. Share. 

~VH :)