5. Envy

Groaning, Hoseok squinted, searching for any sign of his gang members, his gaze finally landing on Yoongi, who was surprisingly awake, sitting on a chair next to the bed. 

"What happened?" he asked him, slowly sitting up with his help. 

"Jaehwa. Looks like she's good at defending herself. A deadly reaction of bleach and rubbing alcohol, turned into chloroform, which you unfortunately got exposed to due to close proximity, and you fainted." he spoke, making Hoseok gape at him. 

"Wow." he said, rubbing his temples out of frustration. 

"Why is she like that to you alone?" Yoongi asks, sitting on the edge of the bed, pushing Hoseok's hair out of his face. 

"She's gotten better." he said, giving out a small smile, all those memories coming back to him. 

"Yah! Jae, hold it properly!" 16-year-old Hoseok exclaimed, and Jaehwa shivered, holding the gun in front of her, her hands stiff. 

"Calm your hands down." Hoseok advised, pushing her elbow to shoulder's level, her hands calming down to his touch. 

"Use your mouth as an anchor." he continued, his hands sitting on top of hers on the trigger, sending goosebumps all over her. 

"Think of the dummy as someone you hate. You want to kill." he continued, and she nodded, her eyes not leaving the dummy. 

"And.. aim." he whispered, and she pulled the trigger, hitting the dummy right between it's nose. 

"You knew her?" Yoongi asked, tilting his head like a little cat. 

Hoseok nodded, before standing up, walking out the door. "Get me intel on Black Mamba. Stat." he told Jungkook, who nodded, immediately turning in his chair to hack into their system. 

"Namjoon, find out where Jaehwa lives." he told the sitting leader, who nodded, before taking his phone out, walking out the house. 

"Jin Hyung, did you cook?" he asked, plopping himself on the couch. 

"No, but I got some intel." he said, sitting on the couch. 

"Go on." 

"Black Mamba was basically Jaehwa's group. She used to be the leader, the Mafia queen over there." he told him, and Hoseok's eyes widened. 

"Wait, what?" 

"Yeah. And she left the group because of family issues. She created it at the age of 15. Left it four years ago." he nodded. 

"So, now she's 23, 4 years ago, she left when she was 19." Hoseok calculated. 

"And she fled the city, stayed in her house somewhere around here, till she turned 20, joined Kihyun right after that." he told Hoseok, and Hoseok nodded. 

"It all adds up." he itched his chin in deep thought, when Jungkook rushed up to them. 

"Hyung, you have to see this." he claimed, and Hoseok followed, Jungkook seating himself back on his chair. 

"Look." he said, turning the desktop to face him. 

Bending to get a better look with his hands on the chair and the table, Hoseok's eyes widened. 

"Wow, Hyung, you weren't wrong." Hoseok told Jin, pointing at the small girl on the picture, who was sitting on Yeonjun's back, her face lit up, full of joy, while her hands pulled two other boys' ears. 

"Find who they are. Why they split up. I need everything you can find." Hoseok said, his eyes burning green with envy. 

---

So? How was the reveal? 

Too early? Too much? 

Note: Jaehwa is 2 years younger than Hobi, Hobi is 25 now. She is 23.

Lemme know how it was, I love reading comments! 

Remember, 

Vote. Comment. Share. 

~VH :)