43. Plan in action

"Where's Hoseok?" Jaehwa asked Taehyung, suiting up with Hoshi trailing behind.

"I don't know. Call him, he's probably with Minho Hyung." Taehyung shrugged, and Jaehwa sighed.

"What is he doing with Minho now?" she mumbled, before dialing him up.

"Hmm?" he asked, and Jaehwa scoffed, "Where are you? We're leaving now. Suho's coming with the rest of them soon." she said, and Hobi stood up from the couch in Minho's house.

"Ask Hyung not to come. Tell him the plan's changing, I'm on my way there right now." he told Jaehwa, hurriedly waving to Minho before running out the house.

"No, why?" Jaehwa asked, telling Hoshi to message Suho.

"Just listen to me, you won't regret it." he said, making her roll her eyes. "Like how you made me regret every other time?" she mumbled, before hanging up, walking over to where Taehyung and Hoshi were standing.

"Hoseok's asking Suho and the rest to not come. Let's just wait for him to come." Jaehwa spoke, and the rest nodded, plopping themselves back on the couch when Jaehwa smiled softly.

"Hoshi?" She called out, and the man hummed, looking up at her from his phone.

"You said you'd send a hug through the moon right? If I called out your name?" She asked softly, and he chuckled, hands open for her to accept his hug.

The two laughed in each other's embrace, before pulling away, Hoseok coming in, right on time.

"Okay let's leave." He said, but Jaehwa stopped him.

"Woah woah woah. I'm in charge, this ain't Bangtan." She said, and he smirked, before leaning in to whisper, "And that's why you've been betrayed already."

"Excuse me?" Jaehwa asked, her eyes wide and he nodded.

"Exo. Kris and your father." He said, and Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Wow, he's such a douchebag."

"True that. He's in on this, though the rest of his members don't know." Hobi finished, before walking out, the rest following behind. 

"Let's not waste more time. Jaehwa, what's your plan?" Hoseok asked her, and she nodded, tucking her gun in her jeans. 

"We're moving separately. I'll go with Taehyung, Hoshi go with Hoseok. I'm guessing the transmitters still work, we can communicate through that. Now I'll tell you this. Do NOT use the back doors to enter. My dad keeps the back door more heavily guarded than the front door itself." she said, and Hoseok nodded. 

"Ma always has a blind spot near one of the windows. Hoshi, I'm hoping you've taken care of that already?" 

"Done. The third window on the first floor has a blind spot, but that's the only one." 

"Okay, let's leave." Taehyung spoke, and the rest agreed, Jaehwa hopping onto the bike behind Taehyung, holding onto his shoulders as he took off. 

Hoseok could feel himself burn with jealousy, but shook it off nevertheless, knowing it wasn't the right time. 

"Hoseok and Tae, turn left, you'll see a board pointing towards east afterwards saying 'Don't enter'." Jaehwa instructed, and Taehyung and Hoseok turned, moving through the woods, before parking right in front of a run down mansion. 

Typical huh? 

"Alright, Hoshi and Taehyung, move in. We're going to break in through the front doors." Jaehwa told them, and they nodded, moving away, and when Hoseok looked at her. 

"The front door?! Michyeoso?" 

"No we're going to say hi to our beloved parents." she said, before walking to the front, opening the door open. 

Jaehwa shrugged, looking around before moving in, casually walking inside, when her gaze froze, three people sitting in front of her. 

"Well hello, father." she snarled, and Hoseok rolled his eyes at his mother, his shock being masked at the fact that his mother's sister looked so similar, though she was blonde. 

"Ah, you caught us didn't you?" Jang hwan asked her, and she shook her head, moving towards him before crouching down to his height. 

"Where are they?" she asked him, and he frowned. 

"Who?" he asked, eyebrows creasing in confusion. 

"Oh you know who. Mr. and Mrs. Kang. Where are they?" she asked him, her eyes burning into his. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." he said shrugging, before walking out, making her signal Hoseok. 

Hoseok pinned Jang Hwan to the wall, before looking at his mother. 

"Jung Hoseok, I've taught you not to behave that way to your elders." she seethed standing up, when he chuckled, looking to his side. 

"Yeah, and you taught me to kill my elders too, I believe you." he said, and Jaehwa moved forward, before taking the keys hanging out of his pocket, only to be snatched away by Hoshi's mom. 

"Don't you dare." she sang, kicking Jaehwa's stomach, making her fall down. 

"Oh you're on." she said, before standing up, her hand grabbing at Ga-young's hair, putting her on the floor. 

"This is for leaving your son after your daughter was killed." she said, slapping her, and Ga-young yelped. 

"And this is for killing your own daughter." she held her hand, handing her the crumpled piece of paper from her pocket. 

---

Okay imma go now. Update for the week, complete phew.