Chapter 38

Bethany's POV

The next morning was one of those mornings that you just woke up in the best mood possible. Everything was going right at the moment, and being able to wake up in Harry's arms was the best thing that had happened to me.

Today was Sunday, December 12, and that's when I finally started to think about Christmas coming up. I still had Harry's offer to go to England with him and spend Christmas with his family, and I was highly considering it at this point. It'd be nice to meet his mom and sister. It'd be nice to get away for awhile with people I like.

I couldn't concentrate on the topic at mind for very long because as I slowly started to gain consciousness more and more, I realized that Harry had a big of morning wood sticking into the back of my thigh. He was still knocked out in his sleep, and so I had a bit of a idea that somehow popped into my head.

I slowly unraveled myself from his embrace and moved slowly down his body. I began to leave small pecks on his chest- one for each sparrow. Then I moved down the middle of his torso, pecking every few inches until I got to the waistband of his boxer briefs. This was going to be the hard part- not waking him up.

I pulled his length out slowly, making sure not to wake him with the boxer briefs before pulling them down his legs as skillfully as I could. He stirred a little but soon fell back into sleep. Thankfully he hadn't noticed that his underwear were flung across the room, laying on the floor somewhere.

I grabbed his length in my right hand, gently giving him a small squeeze. Then, I moved my hand up and down slowly, watching and feeling him grow harder in my hand. I bent down to give the tip a peck, before gradually putting it in my mouth. My tongue took one rotation around the tip before his eyes sprung open and his hands gripped the sheets on the bed.

"Bethany..." He moaned out. "What the- Oh." he had to stop as I went down further.

"What-what are you- Oh fuck."

I continued to bob my head slowly and move my hand to get whatever part my mouth couldn't take. When I looked up into his eyes, my lashes fanned over my vision, making his eyes roll to the back of his head. I could see he was getting close as I changed my pace from quick to slow. His stomach was tightening and his breathing became harder.

"Oh fuck." I hear him say before he pulls me off of him and finishes quickly on his abs.

I crawled up so that I was straddling his now slightly sweaty body. He took a tissue from the bedside table and wiped the cum off his body before throwing the tissue away and staring at me. There was this look of confusion on his face, and I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Good morning." I say lazily, making me shake his head at me.

"Silly, silly girl." He wraps his arms around my body and pulls me down on top of him.

"What was that for?" He asks amused.

"You weren't awake. Thought it'd be fun." I shrug my shoulders nonchalantly.

"Well, it was one hell of a way to wake up." He mumbles in my hair. "Would you like me to return the favor?" He asks huskily, and for some reason I start to laugh. I sit up and look down at him with a giant smile.

"As tempting as that sounds, I need to get home. I have a lot of paperwork to catch up on and then I'm going to go shopping for Christmas presents- Oh that reminds me!" I interupt myself making him laugh.

"Does that offer of spending Christmas with you still stand?" I ask awkwardly.

"Of course. I want you there, love." He pulls my hand close to his mouth and gives me a kiss.