Chapter 55

Bethany's POV

"Bethany..." There was a small tug on my arm, making my eyes flutter open. It was dark outside, and the room was only lit by the moon shining through the window.

His voice was raspy ask he spoke my name. His breath fanned over my neck and his hair tickled the skin on my cheeks. I wanted to groan and yell at him for waking me up at such an obscene hour, but I resisted against it. He never woke me up unless it was important, so I flipped onto my back so that he was looking down at me.

His naked torso and legs were tangled with mine, keeping me warm in the cold England weather. His eyes still shined, even in the dark of night. They were absolutely stunning, everything about him seemed to be.

"What's wrong?" I'm surprised by my own voice; it too came out deeper and more scratchy than usual.

"Put on some clothes. I have something I want to show you."

"Harry, can't this wait till tomorrow... You know, when it's not 1 in the morning?" I groan, flipping back onto my stomach.

"No, it's the most exciting right about now. I wanna show you my past." His hand grips my hip bone, spinning me so I'm on my back again.

"We'll be home in an hour tops. Please." He pouts.

"Fine, but you better cuddle the hell out of me when we get home." I sit up quickly, not really expecting it to affect me until the room gets really dizzy all of a sudden.

"Dress warm." He tells me as he hops out of bed and starts to throw his black skinny jeans on.

I slowly get out of bed, not wanting another head rush and step onto the cold wooden floor. My legs were freezing as I stepped into a pair of sweatpants I found on the floor. It was a little late before I realized they were Harry's, and fell right off my hips. I picked the pool of material off the floor again and tied them at my waist, not wanting to deal with having to look for pants. Then, I grabbed a pair of fuzzy socks, a hoodie and through them on.

"No bra?" I look at Harry, only to realize he had been watching me the entire time.

"Not at this time of night." I say gruffly, throwing another jack on around my body.

"Those pants look huge on you." He comments.

"They're yours."

"Yeah, but they look better on you."

He sends me a wink and before I realize it, I have a blush crawling up my cheeks. He waltzed out the door, tip toeing past the master bedroom where Anne was sleeping and galloping down the stairs. I was worried he would fall again and wake up the whole house, but thankfully that wasn't the case.

His hand grabbed my tightly as we made our way out of the house and onto the side walk. I'm assuming we're walking there because he didn't bring any keys with him or any sort of wallet.

"You're always asking about my past." He starts off and I nod my head. "I'm gonna show you where I would sneak out with my mates to when my parents would be asleep in bed."

"Yay, I get to see the rambunctious side of Harry's past tonight." I say sarcastically making him huff in annoyance.

"You'll like it. It's very... pretty." My heart flutters just by the way he pronounces the word 'pretty'. I'd never get over his accent.

It got quiet after that, though I knew there wasn't much to say. That was something I liked about Harry. We didn't always need to be talking in order to keep things unawkward. Things were relaxed and normal when we were silent. It felt comfortable.