Chapter 53

Bethany's POV

The sunlight was shining through the window, pouring into my fluttering eyes. Harry's alarm on his phone had been going off for awhile, but neither of us moved to get it. It was warm under the covers, and I was naked, and didn't exactly feel like having a burst of cold air hit me.

"Don't wanna get up." He grumbles into my chest where his head had been laying all night.

"We have to Harry... told your mom we'd be there by noon."

I was nervous, and I didn't want to make a bad first impression. I'd never really met the parents of my boyfriend after we started dating. Chase's parents had always been known to me, so meeting Harry's was a new and terrifying experience. It wasn't even just his mom and dad, it was his sister as well.

"I'll call and tell them we'll be there later." I feel his arms squeeze my body tightly, holding me in place on my back.

"Harry, come on baby."

I run my hand through his curls, hoping the action will wake him up, but it just seems to make him sleepier. I don't know how he'd be able to sleep through the music seeping through his phone. It was some Jay-Z rap, and it was absolutely terrible to wake up to in my opinion. I loved Jay-Z, but not at 6:30 in the morning.

I sat up, watching his head smack into my lap that was covered by the duvet. I immediately felt the cold, and crossed my arms over my chest. When he turned to look up at me, I watched his annoyed look turn into something else. His eyes shined brightly in the morning light and his skin looked paler. He looked tired, but the look he was giving me was incredibly sexy.

"Are you sore?" He asks nervously and I let out a small laugh.

"Not really... haven't tried walking yet, so I can't really tell you."

His head nodded slightly, and I watched as he pushed himself up with his arms. His face stopped level with my chest and his lips pressed a chaste kiss to the inside of my right breast before he pushed himself out of bed completely.

He walked completely nude into the on-suit bathroom and I sat there smiling like an idiot. He was such a dork, but he was my dork. He was humming in the bathroom as he brushed his teeth, something only Harry could do and still sound amazing.

When I heard the shower turn on, and the glass door close, I took it as my cue to get up and join him. I tip toed in because I wanted to be quiet, but it was also too cold to set my entire foot on the granite floor this early in the morning.

When I pushed the glass door open, he was washing himself, starting with his chest. His back was turned away from me and I began to kiss his shoulder blade as my arms wrapped around his toned stomach.

"Joined me hmmm?" He asks, a cocky smirk making its way onto his face as he looks over his shoulder at me. I nod my head, knowing he can feel the movement coming from my body.

"You walked here... Are you sore?" He asks, voice laced with concern again.

"Not really."

"Good. Wanted to take things slow last night." He pauses for a quick second before asking, "Do you regret it?"

I feel my head snap away from his back at the speed of light. I turned him around so he was facing me. I knew my eyebrows were furrowed and a small frown was probably on my face, but he looked petrified. He was obviously nervous about what I was going to say, but I really wish he wasn't.

"Of course I don't regret it."

"Just wanted to make sure." He mumbles quietly.

"I love you. I don't regret anything we do together." I assure him and he nods his head.