Chapter 65

Bethany's POV

I stand in front of my mirror of my room, running my hands down the fabric of my shirt. It was a chiffon blouse that came very low on my chest. In fact, the cut was so deep, it completely revealed the inside curve of my breasts.

I bought it with Leighton today while we were shopping. She said it was probably the sexiest shirt she'd ever seen me in... And a lot of my shirts were low cut.

I was timid to wear it. We were suppose to be going out to dinner with Peter tonight. I was nervous though. It wasn't suppose to be some fancy dinner or anything. Just a good night at a nice club he knew about.

I was nervous. I'd been out last night to the club and now I was going to another one. This one was thankfully more casual, so I was able to wear a tight pair of skinny jeans. The white shirt and dark blue bottoms made the the strappy nude heels I was wear look more dressed down.

My hair was crazy, looking more messy than usual. My make up was crisp and clean. I had no idea why, but I felt like I needed to look nice tonight. There was something telling me I'd want to look nice.

"You almost ready to- woah." I turn from where I'm standing towards the doorway. There, Leighton stands with her jaw practically touching the floor.

"Bad?" I joke.

"Oh shut up." She playfully rolls her eyes. "You look hot as fuck... You're definitely gonna have every guy all over you."

"Wasn't that the plan?" I joke again.

"You're definitely right."

She grabs my hand and pulls me out of my room. Once we are in the hallway she turns to face me again.

"Say goodnight to your room, because you won't be seeing it till tomorrow."

Before I can respond, their is a knock at the front door. Her eyes snap in the same direction as mine. The pit in my stomach growing larger and larger. He's here. And he makes me so nervous.

It's not that I don't like him, he just gives me this weird vibe. He was so nice yesterday, and so polite compared to how he acted at the photoshoot. I couldn't pick up on what kind of person he really was.

"Coming!" Leighton shoves me towards the door, sauntering off towards her room.

I groan internally as I walk slowly towards the door. I can physically see my hand shaking as I lift it up to twist the handle. When I do, I feel the door open slowly... Slower than I had meant to.

"Hel- woah." He finishes under his breath. His eyes wander down my body, but stop once they gaze at my shoes. He doesn't look back at my cleavage again, instead taking my hand, his presses a firm kiss to the back.

"You look lovely." He comments, making my already small blush turn into a layer across my face.

"Thank you." I sound like a shy four year old. Lord.

"Hey you." Leighton says full of pep as she steps out of her room. She presses a kiss to peters cheek, then throws her coat on over her shoulders.

"Ready?" He asks and Leighton nods her head.

"I need a coat. Just a second."

I scurry off to my room, slamming the door shut. I feel the wood press up against my back, supporting me completely. I couldn't fucking believe how nervous I was.

Being seen two nights in a row with the same man was horrible. I didn't want to be seen with him again. I didn't want people to think things that weren't actually true.