Chapter 59

Bethany's POV

I stared at her. I stared at her for a long time. She had tears running down her cheeks; a soft scowl marked between her eyebrows.

This didn't make any sense.

"Why would you hate me?! You're the one who fucked my boyfriend!" I scream.

She flinches back, gritting her teeth together soon after. I watch her blonde dyed hair whip around her face in the cold England air. The light from the windows inside the only thing allowing me to see her.

"Because when we had sex, I fell in fucking love with him. And he said he didn't have the heart to break up with you while he was drunk. Then, when you broke up, I found him, but he told me everything he had done was a mistake! That he still loved you!"

I leaned back against the ledge of the balcony. I couldn't think and I couldn't process everything that was going on. There was too much for me to handle- too much for me to be able to comprehend what was going on in the slightest.

"I loved him. One drunk night, and I fell in love with him! And even when I thought we could be together, we still can't." She whimpers out.

"He wrote me a letter... He told me he looked for you for months." I try to reason with her and she lets out a bitter laugh. Her make up was streaming down her face, black lines running down her cheeks.

"Well isn't that just bloody great! Bastard. What an absolute bastard! You know who else is a bastard?! Harry! Harry's a fucking bastard because he was there the night it fucking happened! Why do you think he and Chace hated each other so easily? Because that bloody arse broke my fucking heart..." She yells and runs through the house, causing quite the scene in the living room.

I chase after her, following her up the stairs to her room when she slams the door right in my face.

I jiggle the door handle, trying desperately to get in. I bang on the door, but she ignores it. I groan. I don't understand why she'd hate me for it. That's Chace's fault.

I understand she's upset, but I can't help that Chace is a dumbass. I can't help that he realized what he had when it was too late. I felt bad, but I wasn't going to sit here and let her scream at me and hate me for something he did. I should hate her... but I don't. I should be treating her the way she's treated me, but I don't.

And is if this night couldn't possibly get any worse, I walked past Harry's door. It was cracked open, and he was sitting on the bed with his hands in his head.

I was about to open it, when I saw the brunette goddess walk into the view.

"From me to her huh? Blonde bimbo is what you go for now days? Not surprised." She huffs and it takes everything in me not to ram through the door.

There's silence, and I realize Harry isn't going to answer her.

"You're not even going to speak to me?" She gasps, completely offended.

She waits for an answer, but she doesn't receive one.

"Get out of my house." He says through clenched teeth.

My stomach drops. I've never seen him this angry.

"I'm not leaving till you talk to me. It's been four years." She lets out a whine, and I can tell she's crying by the way her voice cracks.

"So don't you get the point that I don't want to speak to you?!" He huffs, standing up so that they're more at the same level.

"Don't you think if I've been trying for four years I deserve something!?" She yells back, and he goes quiet.