Chapter 52

Bethany's POV

A sharp intake of air, and hard swallow later, I still couldn't take my eyes off him. The reaction he had as I walked out of the bathroom was one every girl would want. He was staring at me, his green eyes staring so deeply into mine, I was completely lost. I was so lost in the way the green in his eyes would blend with the small amounts of brown, and the way they would light up his face every time he blinked.

"Absolutely beautiful." He mumbles.

I was proud of my dress choice now. It was white and a 3/4 long sleeve with a very low cut back. The sides were mesh cut outs, showing off my hips. It was a weather appropriate dress, but it still came across as sexy in a way that made me happy.

"You look nice as well."

And it was true. His body was covered in head to toe with black. His black button down was unbuttoned down to his navel, which made me wonder why he even decided to button it at all... It was covered by a black blazer and tucked into a pair of black skinny jeans, ripped at the knees. His black boots tied off the outfit, making him look taller due to the heel connected to the shoe.

"Guess we look rather dapper." He jokes and I let out a small laugh. His use of vocabulary never seized to amaze me.

"Come take a picture with me." He grabs my hand, gently pulling me towards him.

I wait as he pulls his phone out of his front pocket, unlocking the screen and opening up the camera app. Harry and I didn't take many pictures together, and although it was going to be some sort of selfie, it meant a lot. Most of the pictures we had were from the internet that we got off gossip websites.

So when he placed his hand on my hip, and made the both of us face the full length mirror, the smile that came to my lips was completely natural. He had been smiling at first, but then decided to make a stupid face, making me laugh. He squeezed my side, and I felt my face contort into a double chin as I flinched away from his touch. It was in that exact moment that he held a giant grin that he decided it would be nice to take a picture.

"This one is definitely going on twitter." He tells me as he starts to walk towards the bedroom door.

"Oh, no. Please don't." I was practically begging him, and running after him.

"No, this is payback for you laughing at me this morning." He mumbles under his breath as he starts to run away from me.

I gave up and decided to watch him run around the living room, still scared I would chase after him. His mouth was letting out small chuckles as he typed away on his phone. I rolled my eyes jokingly, deciding to take a seat on his couch as I waited for him to finish.

"Still bloody hurts, if you were wondering." He tells me as he hands me my coat.

"Oh you're just being a baby 'bout it." I was teasing him, but it took him a minute to figure that out. When he did, his mouth turned into a smile and he gave me a quick 'hey', as if he was scolding me.

*******************************************

"Ms. Smith, Mr. Styles. What a pleasure it is to have you at our restaurant." The manager of the place greets us.

We were at some fancy restaurant at the top of a building in the middle of downtown London. Harry thought it'd be nice to spend our last night in London doing something fancy. Apparently he hadn't truly given me the 'London Experience' he was hoping for. Everything looked so expensive and extravagant... I was surprised he wanted to be here. It wasn't like Harry to spend his time in fancy restaurants filled with stuck up rich people. I knew he liked to spend money, but not in places like this.