𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #1

"Ma there's no need for this family meeting and you know it

"Ma there's no need for this family meeting and you know it." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose out of frustration.

"Every time we have these everybody just makes empty promises and pretend to change, I'm not flyin out for that." I said adamantly.

"August you're coming." My mom said flatly, "your uncle has already booked your flight so there could be no excuses." She added.

"What, why would he do that!" I erupted.

"he knew you wouldn't be able to afford it and he wants you at the meeting." she answered.

The thought then ran through my mind of how he knew my financial situation. But then again, gossiping was one of my moms favorite things to do, even to her own son apparently.

"Baby boy, I'm home." I heard after the front door creaked open.

"look ma I gotta go, I'll talk to you later." I spoke, hanging up before she could protest.

I then sat up from my bed and stretched, rubbing my exhausted and irritated eyes that had been staring at a computer screen for hours.

"Aug?"  my boyfriend called again.

"I'm here," I responded, walking out of the bedroom to meet his tall lanky frame as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I put cho' food in nere' onna counter." He spoke, "who was you talkin to." He added.

"Thanks, and it was my moms, I don't even feel like talkin about it right now." I sighed, burying my face in his chest and inhaling his scent.

"I missed you," I told him, releasing my embrace and walking to kitchen, feeling his presence behind me as he followed me.

"I missed chu' too," he said, his deep voice laced with exhaustion.

"When I got off work I went straight to the studio, I thought I texted chu'," he said as he sat down on the couch with a sigh, spreading his legs comfortably.

"You did, I ain't get a chance to respond," I said honestly, opening up the bag of food he bought me and pulling out the contents.

"I've been doin' school work all day." I told him, annoyed at the very fact I had to do that.

"On yo day off?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I know," I said sadly, upset my day of freedom and relaxation was turned into a at home school session.

Once I put my food on the plate I walked over to the couch and sat next to jayceon, who immediately leaned over on me.

"Did you eat?" I asked.

"Earlier." He spoke lowly.

"What about recently," I frowned.

"I ain't have enough for both of us baby, you good, I ain't hungry anyways." He told me.