𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #6

"ALL PASSENGERS PLEASE GRAB YOUR BELONGINGS AND EXIT IN A CONTROLLED, ORDERLY FASHION

"ALL PASSENGERS PLEASE GRAB YOUR BELONGINGS AND EXIT IN A CONTROLLED, ORDERLY FASHION."

when I could finally actually stand up, I immediately stretched, my limbs were locked and stiff from hours of sitting.

Once I was off the plane I headed to the baggage claim area and grabbed my suitcase, then took a seat in a chair while I waited for my cousins who'd be picking me up.

"Hello," I answered watching as my cousin Derek face popped on the screen.

"We here, where you at cuzzo?" He spoke, lifting the phone so I could see the area surrounding him.

"Y'all at the entrance, I'm on my way." I spoke, standing up and pulling my suitcase.

The moment I saw them my face lit up, I didn't have any siblings, but I grew up with my cousins, so they were like my siblings.

"Cuzzo!" Derek said loudly, running up to me and hugging me tightly.

"Fats!" My other cousin, Tyler spoke, hugging me once Derek let go.

I hated that nick name, but it was what I was called when I was younger and my family insisted on still calling me by it.

"I actually missed y'all big headed asses." I smiled, joking.

Derek smacked his lips loudly before speaking, "this all yo' shit?" He questioned, pointing down to my suitcase.

"Yep, gon and carry that for me stink," I cheesed, watching as he rolled his eyes.

I was the youngest out of all the cousins, so I got babied for the the most part.

"Where's Denise?" I asked, referring to their older sister, and my eldest cousin.

"She with everybody else at the house, you the last to arrive." Tyler spoke up.

As we continued to catch up we made our way out of the airport and into derricks truck.

I released a loud sigh once I finally got to sit down in the vehicle.

"How you been tho cuz', yo ass a stranger, act like you can't call nobody." Tyler smiled.

"The phone works two ways Ty." I shrugged.

"Yo short ass don't answer!" Derek interjected.

Everyone always had to call me short, when in reality I wasn't even short, I was actually average height. They were all fucking giants, speaking of which—

"fuck I forgot to call Jayce." I spoke to myself.

"you still wit ole dude?" Tyler raised an eyebrow.

He and Jayceon didn't exactly get along, well they actually fought back when we were all in high school, like It was bad. The police were called and everything. The situation is a lot to get into, but long story short, they both just had reckless ass mouths.