𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #14

Jayce squirmed all night, he continued to shake and I knew it wasn't because he was cold

Something was off about him, but I trusted him enough to believe he wouldn't go against my wishes.

So whatever it was, I'd just wait for him to be honest with me and tell me.

Eventually he shifted during the night, resting his head on my stomach as he slept.

When I woke, it was pretty early so I decided to just lay there and scroll aimlessly on my phone. I'd applied for a couple of jobs yesterday and would just wait for them to get back to me soon.

Until then, I was thinking about going ahead and asking my cousins for money to help with bills, even though Jayce would hate it.

I yawned as I stared at the phone screen, my opposite hand playing softly in Jayceons curls.

There was nothing really interesting to look at in the beginning, then I began to notice the constant pictures of some guy who apparently was murdered last night.

I mean, it wasn't out of the ordinary for people to be killed down here, but it seemed like this person meant a lot to many people.

I'd ask Jayce if he knew him later, he always knew or had an idea who these people were.

I shook my head in disappointment as I continued to scroll. Speaking of, soon I'd have to wake up Jayceon for work, and he was gonna be tired as shit since he came in really late and didn't get much sleep, but hey..

I let about thirty minutes pass before I shook him awake softly.

After a moment he softly propped his head up on my stomach and looked at me with red, exhausted eyes.

"Mornin' baby." He said groggily, closing his eyes as I continued to massage his scalp through the short curls.

"Good Mornin'." I replied.

"what time is it?" He questioned.

"7:32." I replied after looking at the top of my phone screen.

Upon hearing that he smothered him self in my stomach before blowing raspberries.

"chill that fuckin tickles!" I protested, laughing.

He chuckled to himself before placing a kiss in the spot he'd blown on and shifting from on top of me.

I watched as he stood up and stretched, bones cracking as he did so.

"Old ass man." I teased.

"Yeah yeah." He waved me off, grabbing his clothes from the dresser.

"I got it, you go 'head and shower." I told him, grabbing the uniform from his hands.

He nodded and placed a kiss on my forehead before exiting the room.