𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #42

I returned from my shower and headed to the bedroom, preparing to get dressed for bed

I returned from my shower and headed to the bedroom, preparing to get dressed for bed. Moments later heavy footsteps could be heard from the front area of the hotel room—before slowly getting closer to the bedroom.

I didn't even look up to meet the face of my boyfriend—who I still had zero intention of talking to.

He acted like a child so I was gonna treat him like a child.

"you really still not gon' talk to me?" He questioned, leaning on the door frame.

I looked up at him with a flat expression before going back to getting dressed. Maybe I wouldn't even have been that mad if  I didn't immediately notice that he was high when came to he pick me up.

It literally did not take long at all for that footage of him pushing the camera out of the paparazzis hand to leak. That type of stuff spread like wildfire—so just imagine my surprise when I'm mid rehearsal for fucking Rihanna and I hear from a stranger that my boyfriend is all over social media.

Do you understand how embarrassing that is—how scared I was that I was gonna be pulled from the show over something I didn't even do.

Granted, the question that caused Jayce to snap was disrespectful on a lot of levels, and I somewhat understand his reaction.

BUT, and there's a very large BUT, all of this could've been avoided had he just ignored the comment. Not everything we hear is gonna be good, especially now that we were both somewhat in the public eye.

He put so much on the line—and I'm still not even sure if they'll want us on the red carpet tomorrow.

I really don't know how the paparazzi got that information about my family, it was definitely intrusive and crossed so many boundaries—but at this point I wasn't even surprised anymore.

"bro ion even get it tho." He said in agitation, "how you mad at me for snapping out at a question like that—shit was mad disrespectful and you know it."

Again, I stayed silent.

He really didn't understand that he had to think before he acted now. He wasn't just a random nigga on the street anymore—WHY wasn't he understanding that.

"August I swear to god bro, speak before you get me tight." He said lowly, releasing a frustrated breath.

I looked over at him to see him clenching his fists as he closed his eyes.

"you finna make me spazz out. The whole ride over heh' you ain't said nun', we been here for about an hour and you still ain't said nun', like what the fuck is the problem?" He ranted.

I blinked as I waited for him to finish,  "the problem—The problem?" I started.

"you put so much shit in jeopardy today because you can't control yourself." I said calmly.