𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #46

Once I grabbed my luggage I began walking slowly out of the airport

Of course, I had already prepared a driver to get me from the airport and back home, the problem was—I no longer wanted to call that place home. I had a car sure, but I no longer wanted to use that car.

The best thing for me to do right now—was separate myself entirely from Jayceon and that relationship. I don't want to be in-genuine—this isn't one of those situations where you just decide you no longer love somebody, it's not like that.

I still loved him, I'd never stop loving him. Unfortunately, the problem was we didn't know how to love each other anymore.

I won't sit here and lie and say the things he said didn't hurt—because they did, they hurt a fucking lot. I just know it wasn't him, sure the words came out of his mouth, but that wasn't Jayceon speaking that was an addict.

Still, I wasn't gonna stay and take that—I didn't deserve it. He had to get himself better on his own, and I had to learn how to be alone.

Life fucking sucked right now, and now I didn't even have my cousin here to help me, my nephew here to distract me, and I didn't have my boyfriend, the people I wanted most.

With a sigh, when the driver pulled into the front area of our apartment building I thanked him and began to make my way inside.

The entire plane ride I'd been looking for new places to stay. I needed and I wanted to have this all done quick, before Jayce got back.

Id found a place a little bit up the street from here, all I had to do was pay the money up front and I'd be able to move in tomorrow. Tonight I'd probably stay at an hotel, just because I wanted to avoid that apartment at all costs.

For now, I just came to change and everything before I have the movers come over.

Like I said, this needed to be quick, the longer I stayed to think, the more likely I would be not to leave, and I needed to leave.

It took me only about 30 minutes to get changed and do hygiene. The entire time I held back tears because everything smelled like the one man I couldn't see right now.

He broke my heart, but not in the way people might assume. His words stung, but what hurt the most was that I felt like he chose drugs over me. So many doubts entered my mind because I don't know why he couldn't come to me sooner.

Why did he feel like he even had to go that far? Was I not enough?

Quickly I shook my head and blinked the tears away. After packing a small suitcase for the night I left and let the movers know that they were free to begin.

Hopefully, fingers crossed tightly, they were able to get everything before Jayceon got back—if not, I don't even wanna think about what he'd do.

As I returned to the truck guided by my chauffeur, I handed him my luggage and took a seat.