𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #43 -𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆-

Once my driver pulled up to the clinic I thanked him and stepped out of the car

I'd already made sure that Kyla was here before I even came. I wanted to make this process as quick and as smooth as possible. So I could carry my ass back to New York—fuck everything they had going on here.

I looked up at the building to see the woman I was here for already waiting out front for me. After I walked up she finally glanced at me before rolling her eyes.

"took your sweet ass time didn't you?" She complained.

"you just lucky I'm here at all, cmon now." I told her, pointing to the doors

"you gonna have to wait, if you had gotten here when I called you then we could've been in and out—but since you wanted to be late now we have to wait an extra fifteen minutes." She ranted.

"Fuck is talkin bout, I'm not late—it's only 5 minuets after the time you texted me." I shot back.

"and bitch isn't that late." She grilled.

"man fuck you folks.." I sighed, waving her off.

"Since you're here though I need you to help me get something out of my car." She spoke.

"yeah you trippin—I aine doin shit for you." I chuckled.

"Tyquan I'm literally pregnant, if I lift it myself I risk hurting the baby, your baby." She argued.

I sat in silence before rolling my eyes, " man cmon."

I was only doing this shit so she would shut the fuck up, I'm tired of her damn voice at this point.

"I didn't park over here, I parked at the back entrance ." She informed which made me turn back around.

Again, I groaned out of irritation, "bro just cmon—cmon, cause you done already irritated me."

She mumbled under her breath as she entered the building so we could cut back through and head toward the back parking lot.

"You need to start treating me better, I'm the mother of your child." She taunted

"stop talkin to me." I told her simply as we exited the building.

"tuh," she scoffed as she shook her head.

After we approached her car she popped the trunk, prompting me to walk over to it.

"Aight watchu need—hurry up I ain't got all day." I told her.

"It should already be back there, you don't see it?" She asked from the drivers seat.

"Nah I don't see—"

I was cut off when a hard blow was placed on my head, causing everything to go black.

When I finally did wake up I was in a completely different setting.