𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #17

Waking up the next morning reminded me of all the shit that happened yesterday

Waking up the next morning reminded me of all the shit that happened yesterday. My knee hurt like hell, my stomach hurt from not eating and I had a headache to top it all off.

Sluggishly I dragged myself out of bed and walked to the kitchen. Jayceon sat on the kitchen counter with the phone pulled closely to his ear as he spoke.

"imma call you back bro." He said the moment he saw me.

"good mornin' pa'." he spoke and walked up to me.

He embraced me and attempted to lean in for a kiss but I turned my head sharply. He sighed and just decided to place one on my cheek.

" I know you still mad, but I made you breakfast." he told me.

Again, I didn't respond and simply took a seat at the table.

he again looked sad at my response but simply sighed.

I had every right to be mad, like multiple reasons to be quite honest.

"Okay well I gotta gon head to work, I love you."

I looked over at him finally when I spoke, " I love you too."

He broke out into a smile with that before placing a kiss on my forehead. He then said one final goodbye before leaving.

As pissed as I was at him I still wanted to say I love you, there's no telling when your last moments with someone could be, so I didn't want my emotions to cloud my feelings.

I ate my food rather slowly while I scrolled away aimlessly on my phone. I wouldn't start my new job until this weekend so I had a couple more days of just school work and boredom left.

With that being said, I finished up the rest of my food and made my way to the couch to start on that paper I'd been procrastinating about for days.

Starting it was already hard enough, but finishing it and staying focused was even harder.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday.

I still hadn't had a chance to talk to Kierra after what happened at the club, and she was at work right now so I'd have to wait until later.

On top of that, as mad as I still was at my boyfriend, his birthday was coming up, and we always made it a big deal to do something for each other's birthday.

After a couple hours I thankfully finished up my paper and began looking over the internet for places near us that looked kinda fun, obviously avoiding the spots we'd already done.

Truthfully there wasn't too much going on, the best I could find was a Kendrick concert down here soon, other than that there wasn't much.

I didn't really have enough for the tickets now, the good ones or the bad ones, so I had to be content with bookmarking the nosebleed seats until I could pay for them.