𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #10

I sighed and and ran my hands down my exhausted face, i definitely wasn't a morning person, and having to wake up at midnight to catch my flight made me feel like a zombie

But, I needed to get out of that house, those people were gonna drive me crazy, and I was gonna drive myself crazy trying to make it work.

Slowly I walked off the plane and through the shuttle area, eyes low, face to match.

As I made my way near the entrance of the airport I sent Jayceon a text to let him know where I was.

Not too long after I spotted his tall figure jogging over to me, placing a smile on my face.

"Baby!" He called loudly, I mean loud enough to have half the airport looking over at I us.

Before I could even respond I was lifted in the air and embraced in a suffocating bear hug.

I hugged him back and laughed, but when I had trouble breathing I quickly patted him on the back, "okay, can't breathe baby..." I groaned.

"my bad shorty." He apologized, sitting me down and releasing his hug.

"I missed yo ass so much." He shook his head, grabbing my suitcase and throwing my bag over his shoulder.

"mean that shit literally too.." he added.

"how much?" I asked, raising my eyebrows as we began to walk.

"oh don't even wor' about allat', imma show you." He nodded, licking his lips.

"Is the apartment still in one piece?" I asked, completely serious because I knew how Jayceon was.

"Yea, actually it is smartass." He chuckled, "even vacuumed and shit too." He nodded proudly.

"wow, you a househusband now?" I teased.

He shot me a look which caused me to burst out in laughter.

"got that leak in the bathroom fixed too." He spoke.

"Deadass? Wow, you pulling off miracles...what did you do?" I asked, knowing there was a catch.

He smacked his lips immediately and looked at me, "watchu talkin bout' I ain't did nothin." He waved off, lifting the trunk.