𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #47

"Sir you're on in about 5 minutes

"Sir you're on in about 5 minutes." My assistant spoke after knocking on the door.

"aight, imma be out in a second." I replied, staring at myself in the mirror, "preciate it Marv'."

Did I really look that different, everybody keeps saying that I do, well I mean August basically said it—and Nyjel confirmed it. I couldn't really tell, I honestly couldn't really tell anything anymore.

My eyes drifted down from the mirror to the pill bottle that sat on the table in front of me. It's so crazy how something that you once depended on can disgust you because of what it's done.

I still had the urge to do the drug, but every time I'd even open the bottle so much guilt would wash over me that I'd just sit it back down.

It's been like 3 days since I last spoke to August. He hadn't tried to reach out, which I expected, and out of respect I didn't try and reach out to him either. I wanted to, I did, but I should just give it time.

At the end of that day he told me that the only person I needed to focus on was myself right now. As much as it hurt not to have him, I'm the reason he's gone in the first place.

Yesterday I started performing at all the shows my label had booked for me earlier this month. It wasn't like elite level arenas, but it was decent sized clubs—and so far it's been mad good.

My first show was yesterday back in Brooklyn, shit was amazing and I feel like that was the first time I had smiled in so long.

Today I had a show down in Florida, and tomorrow it would be Atlanta. I wouldn't be home again consistently for at least another week. But honestly, that was probably for the best seeing as there was nobody at home for me to even go to.

Nyjel had people pick up all of Quans shit like two days ago, the nigga was officially moving out. Honestly seeing as though him and Nyjel had only been talking for like a month I should be concerned—but I swear the only thing Quan had to worry about when it came to that french boy was his inability to not be clingy.

Speaking of Quan, he was still in the hospital as expected, Nyjel had police and security in every corner so I wasn't worried about it or anything, I just wanted him out of that city as soon as possible.