𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #58

"damn, this is beautiful, oh my god," I spoke, eyeing the beach across from us

"no cap, shit look like it's fake, why our water in NY not this blue?" Jayceon joked causing me to look over at him with a straight face.

"Because that shit is NOT water" I laughed.

He joined with his own laugh for a bit and then spoke, "nah it's mad weird being famous in one country and not known as much in another." He stated

"This dope too though—I kinda want it to stay like this." He added, laying back on the beach towel.

"You were just on a DJ Khaled song with Lil Baby Jayce, I don't think it's gonna be like this for much longer." I chuckled.

"yeah, imma still enjoy it while I can tho." He smirked

I smiled and laid back against the blanket as well, resting my head on his bicep.

"Have you heard from Quan?" I asked.

"Nah, not since I told him that Devon got the death penalty." He replied.

Side note, the fact Devon was wanted for so many crimes and still decided to try and kill a celebrity is insane. He should've been trying to flee the fucking country.

"—I think he still getting used to being in the public eye." He added.

"That's understandable, having your relationship leaked seems hard." I nodded.

Jayce and I didn't deal with that, it kinda just happened. We were already together so we came as a package I guess, even when we tried not to.

"Ay, you know what?" He spoke up.

"What?" I questioned.

"So you remember the other day when I told you about Rin, and how he was the one that gave me the pills?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Apparently they found out about that shit in his home country—"

"South Korea?" I interjected.

"Yeah," he nodded, "niggas found out about that shit over there and he dealin' with hella problems now."

"—them Niggas don't play about drugs, shit wild." He rambled.

"Yeah I saw that on Twitter, and I still can't believe you took drugs from a fucking stranger by the way—I should hit you again." I shook my head.

"Ay aht aht, no bringing up the past on this Mexican beach, matter fact, it's time to bring out the alcohol." He spoke, sitting up and reaching for the cooler.

I rolled my eyes playfully and watched as he pulled out two of the frozen drinks he'd made earlier.

He was genuinely really good at making alcoholic drinks, we'd even given them a little name, HF.Juice.