𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #52

"Good Morning Mr

"Good Morning Mr.Carter, I'm Doctor Hoseok but you can just call me Joshua—I'll be your therapist during your recovery period." A shorter asian man spoke, extending his hand for me to shake.

I shook it politely before slowly making my way over to the seat across from him.

To be fucking honest, I ain't have no energy, no appetite, no thoughts, no feelings—I was just tired.

They not even letting me smoke weed in this bitch—you know how long it's been since I went a day without smoking weed.

Day One was aight, Day Two was even chill, but man by Day three I was ready to say fuck this shit. This withdrawal thing was not for the weak.

But wherever Nyjel had me, they wasn't playing no games—it was heavily guarded and policed—and it was significantly far from any town or city.

The positive of that of course was that no media, or nobody in general could see us and leak shit to the press—but man fuck.

"first I guess we can start off with how you've been doing so far—regarding recovery and what not?" He started foremost, pushing his glasses up.

"I mean...ain't too much to say honestly ." I mumbled, "like, shit been hard—but that's obvious, I guess the worst part is just realizing that I am actually dependent on the shit" I ranted.

"What were you using if you don't mind me asking—I just want to understand everything better." He nodded.

"percs." I responded simply.

"that all?" He questioned.

"I mean and I smoke weed—but chu' can't be addicted to weed so ion even count that shit." I shrugged.

"well I wouldn't say I agree with that," the therapist chuckled

"—weed is definitely an addictive substance within itself." He added.

"but weed is just weed.." I shook my head, "everybody smokes weed now."

"but not everyone does it to the same degree." He corrected.

"—how often did you smoke?" He then asked, writing away  on his clipboard.

"man shit....everyday since like my sophomore or freshman year—I forgot." I said truthfully.

"wow, yeah—that's a bit more than what I would deem as casual usage." He nodded

"—but it's just weed." I repeated.

"weed is a drug Jayceon, sure it may be normalized and apart of common culture now—but it's still a drug." He explained.

"I'm not here to villianize it, I don't find anything wrong with smoking as long as it's done responsibly, and on occasion." He added.