𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #35 -𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆-

"Can yall let me know where we goin' at least, the nigga just gonna text me and tell me to be ready by a certain time, with no details about what I needa be gettin' ready for

"Can yall let me know where we goin' at least, the nigga just gonna text me and tell me to be ready by a certain time, with no details about what I needa be gettin' ready for." I ranted to the chauffeurs who Nyjel had ordered to pick me up early this morning.

"We were given clear instructions by Mr.Laurant not to tell you anything, It's a surprise sir." They replied.

I raised a suspicious eyebrow and curled my lip up at that, "this nigga finna kill my ass." I mumbled, slouching down in my seat.

I already told Jay where I'd be going so If anything did happen, at least somebody knew the last person I was with.

"Please feel free to help yourself to any of the refreshments sir, they are here for your convenience." The Driver spoke.

I looked ahead at the wine which sat in a steel bucket full of ice. I wasn't really a wine drinker, to be honest, I preferred Hennessy or hard shit when it came to alcohol, but I guess this would just have to do for now.

Anything to calm these damn nerves. I know it probably makes no sense to agree to go somewhere when it made you nervous, but what else did I have to lose to be honest?

Plus, I mean it's not like the nigga really gave me a choice. He said "be ready," not "are you available?"

Thats something we definitely gonna be talking about when I see him, he not finna be bossing me around like I'm some little bitch, I don't let my friends do that.

I poured up a glass of wine and downed it, for this shit to look expensive as it did, it tasted like ass.

I kept drinking it anyways though, why not.

After a good hour, we finally came to a stop which caused me to look around.

The chauffeurs exited the vehicle and opened the door for me prompting me to thank them as I exited.

"where I'm at?" I asked, looked at the building ahead.

'Mr.Laurant will meet you inside, you two have reservations." I heard.