𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #38

4 Days Later

4 Days Later

It's been a couple of days since the accident and I swear Aug had acted as if nothing ever happened. Like he just wasn't acknowledging the issue, after the day of the crash I haven't even heard him say their names. He goes on normal about it and when I try to talk to him he just blows me off, and not even in the good way.

It's just a fucked up situation because I had also wanted to come clean to him about dabbling into Percocet's but I just didn't know how to approach it with everything going on.

I'd wrapped up the video for Hood Favorite, Nyjel and I had began to work on our song, as far as my career shit couldn't be better.

Honestly Augs career has been doing good too. He's been working nonstop at this modeling shit—so hard that I barely got to see him cause our schedules had conflicted.

I'm proud of him though, I just wish it felt better. He was working to avoid the loss of his nephew and the reality of his cousin.

As his man I wanted to be there for him—he just wouldn't let me, if anything he was pushing me away.

So here I sat in the studio, basically where I had been spending the majority of my time these last few days.

I felt good writing raps and it gave me something to do.

The thing was—I wasn't just writing music.

the drugs.

I wanted to talk to August about it because I realized that I shouldn't be doing it as much as I have.

Using weed to get high was one thing, and I swear I'd been high everyday since my freshman year of high school.
Weed was different though, it's just weed.

Lean I had drank before but never too much and usually only when I went out.

But these percs, I don't know—they just took all the anxiety away, like I never got worried, I never got mad—I was just chillin.

Everyday since my first time popping one I'd taken at least one.

I was still myself though so it wasn't that bad—I just needed to cut back a lil bit I don't know.

"Watchu think bout this verse?" I asked Rin, who sat in the couch across from the booth.

I then clicked on a button and played the second verse of a new song I was working on.

After taking a couple minutes to listen he nodded, "it's good, the first verse is definitely better though." He spoke.

Honestly, me and Rin had kinda been kickin' it these last few days. I mean—I only saw nyjel when we worked on our song, other than that He and Quan took up all of each others time. Aug never even had time for anything anymore. In reality I was left with nobody else.