𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #33

"Wait maybe I'm missing something then, so they got something goin' on?" August asked, referring to Quan and Nyjel who had just left the room

I backed up from him and walked over to the glass to watch the crowd below us.

"nah, I think Nyjel feelin' him though, the nigga probably couldn't be more obvious," I responded

"isn't Quan straight though?" He questioned as he made his way over beside me.

"as far as I know yea, but he letting Nygel get away with a lot of sus shit so who knows," I shrugged, " I'm not gonna over think it, ain't even gonna question it. If it gets his mind over that abusive bitch then I'm wit' it." I replied back honestly.

"wow that's really cute, quan deserves that. Whether they just end up as friends or something more." Aug smiled.

"no doubt." I nodded, "I gotta get back out theh' and show my face tho' baby." I then told him, looking down at him.

"You can stay in here if you want, I can tell security not to let anyone bother you." I added, wanting to be sure he was completely comfortable.

"It's okay, I should go out there too to see if they need an extra photographer or something." he sighed.

"bet, c'mon," I spoke, reaching out my hand for him to grab.

He returned the gesture, and we went outside to the club area.

Before I could even speak I was immediately pulled away by the Marvin guy from earlier.

I yanked from his grip and spoke, "ay bro you ain't gotta be grabbin' on me like that, if I wasn't high right now you might've got rocked in yo' shit."

His eyes grew wide and his expression soured after my words, "s-sorry sir, I just wanted to get you over to the Dj area as quick as possible, they want you to announce that you have a video coming out for Hood Favorite." He explained

"wait I'm doing what?" I questioned, this was all news to me, they ain't say shit about this at the meeting the other day.

"The board of directors from the label just decided it would be a good idea," He explained nervously, "The single is doing really well and is really gaining traction, making a video is just gonna amplify that."

What he was saying makes sense, but damn, it just came out of nowhere, and nobody asked me shit.

"and you," He started, directing his attention to august. " I spoke to one of the lead photographers here to see if she needed help with anything, unfortunately, she said no."

With that, I instantly felt some sadness come over me. Aug was way too good at this photography shit just for it to not go anywhere.

I looked over to see if Aug looked affected, I'll admit that he was doing a good job at hiding it, well for everyone that wasn't me.