𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #27

It's been one week since Jayce started working with his producer on the mixtape and shit has been changing everyday since then

I continued to handle some of the Logistics For Jayceon when it came to certain stuff, but I did take the Angela woman's advice.

I was prioritizing myself more— and I'd been doing more and more shoots every day.

Of course, with all those changes, we actually started making more money.

Angela and Producer Collins helped Jayce and I set up his streaming services, and he was actually starting to make money off his music as an independent artist.

And it's wasn't just some SoundCloud stuff, no it was legitimate streaming apps like Spotify and Apple Music that he was actually getting some listens on.

Two days ago, Producer collins had Jayceon release another single before releasing his mixtape today.

The single did good, which in turn was also good because that meant the momentum from Hood Favorite was carrying over.

Me, I decided to quit the Corner store job. Yeah I know, as much as I was itching to get it—but, with all the money I was making from doing the photo shoots, working the shifts was actually starting to get in the way.

It was risky, especially since being a photographer was something that was up and down when it came to demand, but I didn't really care—I was having fun, and doing what I loved.

Plus, the money Jayce was getting from music streams was starting to rack up, especially as he grew in popularity. We actually had to start going to clubs every weekend because the owners wanted him to host for more activity.

So I guess, life was looking up but..

but like, as happy as I was, it was just so fucking fast, I mean—Jayce was already talking about moving out of our apartment but I was nervous.

The last time we moved, we did it too fast—that's how we ended up struggling like we were.

This time sure we've been making some money, buts it's only been a week. Who's to say that this week things are good, and next week things won't be.