𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #13

"It's fine Aug I can walk alone boy

"It's fine Aug I can walk alone boy." Kierra spoke, grabbing her bags.

"I'm not letting you walk in the dark, c'mon." August spoke.

"I'll walk her out, I gotta go somewhere anyways." I announced, throwing on my hoodie.

"Wait what, where you goin' this time of night?" Aug questioned.

"Manager called me in, left something at the job." I explained.

"Oh, well I can come—"

"Nah relax, it's cold outside and ion want chu' out there', I ain't gon take long noways' ." I shrugged.

"Oh—Uh, okay." He nodded.

I really ain't wanna leave him alone today, that's why I made sure his friends was over here so he don't think himself into a depression.

"Imma be back baby, don't stress it." I chuckled, walking over to him and leaning down to place a kiss on his forehead.

He looked like he still wanted to protest but he decided against it, "okay, we'll just text me to let me know you're okay." He nodded.

"Course," I responded.

He nodded and leaned up to kiss me before backing up.

"y'all love birds done." Kierra chuckled.

"Yo forehead done growin'?" I teased.

"You built like an exclamation point worried about my forehead, hit a gym nigga." She shot back.

Damn, imma have to get her ass back for that one.

I overheard august snort causing me to shoot him a look.

"Thas' funny?" I questioned.

"My bad baby it's just—yea sorry it was funny." He chuckled, trying to contain the laugh.

"Man let's go." I rolled my eyes, opening the front door.

"Bye August love you." Kierra spoke, hugging him one last time before walking out the door.

"Imma text you shorty, I love you." I Spoke to Aug as well, watching as he nodded.

"I love y'all too."

With that I exited the apartment and closed the door securely behind me.

Me and Kierra made small talk as I walked her to her car.

Once she was safe and pulled off I walked to my own.

Devon did warn me that I could be starting shit today, I just honestly didn't believe him.

I hated lying to August, more so because it took so much to get him to trust me.

He didn't trust easy, and back in high school I worked for that shit.