𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #51 -𝑵𝒚𝒋𝒆𝒍'𝒔 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆-

"—I can make you cum

"—I can make you cum." I said simply, looking over at him with low eyes.

Immediately his expression turned to shock and his mouth dropped, "nah folks you actually tweakin' today, 'whas goin' on witchu'?" he questioned as he shook his head.

"I'm just being honest, why—you think I'm lying?" I asked.

"I mean you really my first experience wit' another nigga, It might take me a while to get into it..." he mumbled.

"fair enough," I nodded, "still, I can make you cum."I shrugged.

He raised an eyebrow in response this time, "You saying that like you gon be the one in control, I'm not finna be the one taking nothing up my ass, so dead that thought." he said adamantly.

"bottom." I specified.

"What?" he questioned in confusion.

"what you're thinking of is bottoming, the one that's on the receiving end." I explained, "The top is the one that's doing the giving."

"nigga yeah—whatever, fact of the matter is, I'm not doing it." he shrugged

"well belle I'm a top myself so I guess we gonna have to figure something out huh?" I smirked.

"nothing to figure out." he shook his head.

I simply stared at him for a moment before standing up, which of course gained me two inches over him.

He looked up at me with a wavering expression while his mouth trembled as he searched for his next response.

before I spoke I made sure to speak in a low, gentle tone, "I can make you feel good cheri , I promise it's not all pain."

"m-man, watch out..." He mumbled.

"you can tell me wholeheartedly that you don't want me to make you feel good?" I questioned.

His silence was telling enough, up until he forced a reply, "good how?"

slowly I raised my hand and traced my fingers up his arm as I spoke, "No more pain..."

"and even then, I'll make that feel good," I added, tracing his neck with my pointer finger.

"no more tears.." I continued, brushing my thumb against his cheek.

"besides the ones that come from me overwhelming you with how good it will feel," I smirked.

His breathing had picked up by now, and his skin was warmer, I don't even think he realized this, but I did.

"how does that sound?" I questioned.

Again, there was a momentary silence, " I-I um, I-I don't--,"

"you stuttering?" I questioned teasingly.