𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #2

I opened my eyes slowly with a groan and rubbed the sleep from them, staring at the ceiling for a good minute before forcing myself up

I slowly and carefully unraveled myself from August, making sure not to wake him yet, and made my way to the bathroom.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth I waited for my morning situation down below to go down before using the bathroom.

When I returned to the bedroom I prepared myself to deal with the hell on earth that was waking up August.

My baby wasn't a morning person, at all, waking him up was asking for an attitude and I had to do it almost every morning.

"Baby Boy," I spoke as I walked into the room.

"Baby," I repeated, shaking him gently.

Slowly his eyes opened, and he sat up, remembering he had work.

"What time is it?" He sighed, running his hands down his face.

"7," I told him, "you got time,"

He didn't have to be to work until 8, so this gave him time to get himself together and everything.

We only had one car, so we did our best to mesh our work schedules around each other's. When he had work, I was off, and vice versa.

While he was doing his mourning routine and shit I bagged all our dirty laundry that I would have to take to get washed later.

Aug exited the bathroom and got dressed pretty quickly before joining me in the dining room.

"you ready?" I asked, lifting the bags of clothes.

He nodded and opened the door since my hands were occupied, locking up behind me.

We both sat in the car and released a sigh afterward.

As I turned the key in the ignition my heart sped when the engine wasn't catching.

"bruh, not right now." I groaned, praying mentally that this car wasn't breaking down, that's the last thing we needed.