𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #26

I woke up to the sound of Jayceon speaking lowly on the phone

It was clear he was trying his best to be quiet, but the deepness of his voice made him kinda loud anyways.

"Yes sir." He spoke.

"Nah I'll be off at around 6 if that work for you." He continued.

"yeah nah I understand, thank you still and I can't wait till later—Aight OG, yea I Gotchu, later." After he hang up the call, he released a breath.

"what was that about?" I asked lowly, causing him to turn around.

"good mornin'," he said foremost, placing a soft kiss on my lips before continuing to speak.

"That was OG," he started.

"So radio stations everywhere have started to play my shit, and it's gettin more popular—even more so than yesterday." He explained.

"Oh damn, that's great." I said with wide eyes.

"It is, so he wants to start gettin' into streaming sites and shit like that— you know ion know a lot about the whole logistic part of shit so he was saying a bunch of big fuckin words I ain't understand. I just wanna make my music and perform." He spoke, stress slightly evident in his words.

"He was tryna explain the process of gettin me set up with the streamin' shit—and then YouTube, and THEN he was explaining that eventually imma have to start paying him cause he's gonna start losin' profit doing all this for free."

I nodded and digested his words as he continued.

"The problem ain't payin him, he told me we could wait until I'm more stable, and I knew eventually I would—it's just so much technical shit that's stressing me out. He was telling' me how imma need an assistant, an accountant, a PR team, a manager, how to negotiate when labels wanna meet—it's just too much yo." He ranted, placing his head on my chest.

"I think you just over thinking it baby." I said truthfully.

"I guess, but he also wants to work on my mixtape later, and ion even know how to focus on that with all that other shit on my mind." He told me.

"I'll help you Jayce," I chuckled.

"deadass, ion want 'chu to go outta yo way or sum." He questioned.

"yea I got it, I only work a half a shift today, so after I drop you off at work, I'll go work my shift—then I have to go this photo shoot for this couple up town." I explained.

"When you start doing' shoots again?" He questioned.

"I mean I hadn't really been getting requests until yesterday, now my DM's are flooded." I told him.

"word? I'm proud of you pa." He told me.

"Thanks, but yeah, After my shoot you should be off work, I'll pick you up and we can meet Producer Collins wherever you guys usually record." I told him.