𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #15

After our little altercation Aug again apologized before heading toward the bathroom

He decided he needed a bath to calm himself, and I said a silent thank you to myself because I don't know if I'd be able to sit there and lie to his face any longer.

Truth was, I didn't get the money from my brother, but of course I knew that.

Me and my brother had a made a pact a long time ago that whenever we called each other on what seemed like a lie, to just go along with it.

I done lied to that Nigga wife too many times about being with my brother when he was probably out with some bitch.

Honestly this was the first time I'd called him to help with a lie, the last time I did it was in high school when I told Aug I was somewhere other than where I actually was. Long story short I was being young dumb nigga, not on no cheating shit but on some shit he wouldn't approve of.

That's a story for a different day though, and I guess it's kinda like the current situation.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I got a text.

before I can even read the shit I got a call.

"Yerr," I answered.

"fuck yuh up tuh bwoy?"  My brother asked immediately.

"nigga you sound like ma?" I joked, mocking his accent.

That's the first thing her Caribbean ass would ask when one of us was doing some dumb shit.

I mean it was 5 of us, and 4 of us was boys so that became her signature line to be honest.

My sister never really did shit, she was honestly our second momma since ma worked everyday all day.

Truthfully, I heard the shit the most, I was the baby of the family so niggas always felt like they had to watch over me.

"I was just somewhere I wasn't spose' to be." I told him, walking toward the front door stepping outside.

"story of yo damn life," he laughed.

"how you know what type of envelope the money was in?" I questioned.

"I didn't, I just took a lucky guess and if I was wrong—well we probably wouldn't be havin' a conversation right now." He laughed.

I shook my head and chuckled

"how you been kid?" He asked.

"I'm good." I lied, "still workin on my music shit."

"man," he smacked his lips, "you still doin that?"

I won't even tryna hear what he was bouta say to be honest, nobody I loved supported my dreams but August, shit was wild.

"Aight Tae imma hal' at chu' later." I spoke, attempting to end the call.