𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #41 (𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏)

"watchu just say?" I questioned, squinting my eyes at her

"nothing—get the fuck off of me." She replied, snatching from my grip.

"so thas' what it is—you fucking that nigga!" I chuckled humorlessly.

"ain't nobody fucking on Devon!" She replied back defensively.

"so you just happened to say the name of my old homeboy—shorty you must think I'm a fuckin idot." I scoffed.

"We been talking recently, but only because I was tryna get in touch with you—and he was tryna get in contact witcho' lil friend." She explained.

"lil friend? Jayceon?" I questioned genuinely.

"yeah." She shrugged.

"what the fuck he want wit' Jay?"

"nigga I don't know—all he said was that Jayceon or whatever ain't been answering none of his messages—and he been tryna get in contact with him." She explained.

The fuck.

The same nigga that almost got Jayceon arrested for a murder he didn't commit, now wants to talk when Jay starts blowin up, shit sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

"he ever think about the fact Jay ain't gonna have the same number he had when he was broke." I shook my head.

"he sure as hell got the same social media.." she shot back.

"—and enough about yo' Hollywood ass friend, this about me, you, and our baby!" She yelled again.

"you mean Devon's baby?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I told you I'm not fuckin him." She glared.

"and I don't believe you," I shrugged, "Straight like that. I know Devon—ain't no way y'all just been 'talkin' and he ain't tried to fuck you."

She shook her head and scoffed before slapping me again.

After that hit I took and deep breath and closed my eyes.

" that's gon' be the last time you hit me." I said simply.

"—tomorrow imma go to this doctors appointment witchu' but after that I'm gone until you have that baby. When it gets here, we gettin a DNA test and if it really is mine, imma do what I gotta do." I told her adamantly, "if not—you don't ever have to worry 'bout me no more."

She cocked her head in confusion then spoke, "what are you talkin abo—"

"See you at the doctors office tomorrow.." I cut her off as I began to walk out.

"Quan!" She called after me as she followed.

"TyQuan I swear to god!" She yelled.

In one ear and right out the other. I'm not allowing this girl to have no more power over me.