𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 #34

"So you mean to tell me you've been back in New York for all of two days and you're already a model, bitch let me move in what the fuck

"So you mean to tell me you've been back in New York for all of two days and you're already a model, bitch let me move in what the fuck." Kierra Joked.

"I know, it's crazy, and then Jayce's music is doing even better, so money is really starting to come in, it's so surreal." I sighed

"I'm happy for you bro, real shit if you meet Rihanna doing that modeling shit give her my number, imma show her a real man!" Rashad spoke

Both Kierra and I burst into laughter after that, not only was what he said funny, but the fact he was dead ass serious made it even more funny.

"bet, we'll see who gon be laughing when I give her another baby." he pressed.

"yea I'll wait on it." I retorted, rolling my eyes.

"what yall getting me for my birthday?" Kierra asked randomly.

"nigga yo birthday ain't for another month," Rashad responded, smacking his lips.

"okay and, if anything that's more reason to start planning early, no excuses."

"watchu want?" I asked, scrolling away on my phone.

"see and this is why August is a real man." she teased, "anyways even though you're my rich bestie now, I'm not gonna do too much, A simple Birkin should suffice." she smiled.

"you outta' yo damn mind." I said immediately causing them to both laugh.

"I'm just playing nigga damn, you can surprise me," she replied.

Before I could reply my phone received another message, this time from Jayce revealing he was about to go live for this interview he had to do with some radio station.

He told me about it before he left this morning because he wanted me to listen so I'd honestly been anticipating it all morning.

I swiftly headed to our room to get my laptop before returning to the living room.

After heading to the radio app he told me to download I waited until his interview went live.

Kierra, Rashad, and I had to end the call anyways since they had to go to work and class respectively.