Just friends

Exotic

I pulled up to Roddy's crib we was supposed to have lunch together so I walked up he was waiting with the door open

"Hey mamas"he said pulling me into a hug. "Hey big head" I said hugging him back
"My head ain't the only thing that's big" I shoved him
"yeah I bet" He looked at me and chuckled mischievously. "So what we eating?"

"Whatever you want mamas" My phone started ringing I pulled it out my purse I looked at it it was my ex I rolled my eyes and pressed decline.
"I want some hot wings " Roddy was staring at me

"who was that?"

"Nobody" Roddy hit me with the really nigga face

"My ex we broke up alright"
Roddy came over and hugged me I hugged him back inhaling his cologne that "You sad about it?"

"No but I'm hungry as hell so we gone order? cuz I bout to die of hunger"

Roody bust out laughing "alright mamas let me order us some food"

Me and Roddy had been friends 4 years we met in high school I always thought he was fine but I learned early on he was a player so we just remained good friends. I gave him his rap name Roddy Ricch and I supported him when he started his rap career and he supported me with my dreams of opening my own boutique. I currently had 3 boutiques and his was shooting off in his music career. I loved him deeply. We told each other basically everything.

"How long is the food gone take?"

"Calm down mamas with yo greedy ass it's gone be here in 15 minutes" I smacked my lips I walked to the living room and sat down. I grabbed the remote and started flipping through channels. Roddy came and sat close to me."So why y'all breakup?"

I looked at him he was staring at me "it's not important pretty eyes" I focused back on the tv and settled on love and hip hop. " It is important if y'all broke up over it"

I sighed "Drop it Rodrick" I was not going to tell him that the reason we broke up is because he wanted to have sex but I'm still a virgin.

"You really think my eyes pretty mamas?" I looked over at him "I tell yo ass that all the time you just like to ego stroked"he grabbed me pulling me closer I leaned into him.

"You smell good mamas" he nuzzled my neck. I pushed him away from me because my panties was getting wet. "Don't be like that mamas" he pulled me back closer to him and begin sniffing my neck again. His lips brushed my neck.

"Stop I'm watching tv and you all up on me" I started getting horny as fuck. "I just want to cuddle with you mamas why you being so mean?"
"I'm not being mean we can cuddle after I eat"

There was a knock on the door Roddy walked over and got the food and brought it over. "Here go you hot wings" I grabbed the container "what did you get?" He sat down next to me

"I got some chicken Alfredo with a side of scampi shrimp" I looked at his food it looked good as hell " Can I have some?"

"Naw eat your hot wings and leave my food alone" I sucked my teeth and scooted over I bit in to my hot wings they was good as hell "these bomb as fuck" I moaned they was so good.

Roddy scooted closer and grabbed one of my wings I glared at him

"Give me my wing back nigga" he bit it "sharing is caring"

" Nigga how? you won't share with me" I cradled my food on the side of me so he wouldn't take no more.

"Fine here mamas" I turned and he gave me his fork I took a bite of the Alfredo it was good to. I swallowed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I turned back and kept eating and watching tv.

Roddy
I loved Exotic and lately it ain't been on no friendship type vibe either I just didn't know how to tell her.We had been friends 4 years going on 5. My feelings was building I couldn't take being in the friend zone no more. I fucked with other bitches cuz she never showed interest. I was tired of that though. I was glad she broke up with her boyfriend maybe now I could make my move. We finished our food and I grabbed her. "You promised we was going to cuddle"

"I did not promise but whatever" I sighed

"here you go being mean again mamas you don't love me no more?"

"I will always love you bestie I'm sorry we can cuddle"she leaned into me and I pulled her on my lap we were always very affectionate towards each other. I laid my head on her titties

"You really love me mamas?" "Yes I really love you" I lifted my head sniffing her neck I kissed her neck she giggled "Roddy that tickles stop" I kissed her neck again and started rubbing her leg.

"Boy what wrong with you?"
"Nothing mamas" I said still kissing her neck and rubbing her leg
She tried to get off my lap but I held her hips "Stop mamas we cuddling"
"Roddy you tripping"
"No im not "I said rubbing her ass blood started rushing to my dick making me brick up
I turned her head so I could kiss her jawline. My phone started ringing I ignored it and kept kissing "your hoes calling your phone" she said pulling away from me.

"Mamas I don't care about her she just a jumpoff!!"

Exotic stood up "It's cool we just friends" she grabbed her keys and left

"Fuck " I yelled I grabbed my phone "what bitch?"
"I want some dick"
"Naw I'm straight stop calling me"
I hung up and threw my phone on the couch "How the fuck she gone say we just friends?" I said shaking my head.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR

LOVE YOU GUYS 💖💖💖💖