Revenge

I sat in the car watching them shopping on Rodeo they had no idea I was finna send on of the asses to heavens gates. I was still trying to figure out which one of these niggas I wanted to kill. I decided it was Roddy most of this shit had started because of him. I reached out to my other gang members they told me the guys I had been took with and that flipped me were all dead. I decided to keep that part in to myself because of course I would make more of a convincing argument that we should get back for our fallen brothers. I had to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible. Which was becoming difficult than it normally would have been because roddy had switched up his schedule making it hard to catch him off guard. I didn't want to get back at him in public it had to be private otherwise police would be all over our gang which I didn't need.

Roddy
I looked around at Rodeo Drive I felt like someone was watching me. I scanned the area with my eyes nothing seemed out of the ordinary. "Ohh bae look at these let's go in here" My eyes came back to Allie "You like those?" I asked pointing at some Chanel red bottoms. "Yes I do" I put my arms around her whatever my baby wants she gets . She giggled kissing me we walked in the store and I let her pick out whatever she wanted I still couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching me. I didn't want to ruin the day with Allie but I made a mental note to talk to Bibby about hotboii. We needed to take care of that shot asap,

Exotic
"Shit ride daddy dick baby mm" I moaned biting my lip I was about to come.Bibby sucked my nipples making my pleasure heightened. "Ohh fuck I'm cumming" he grabbed my neck squeezing slightly. "Yes cum for daddy baby girl". I moaned as my legs starting shaking. Bibby rammed into me from the bottom. "Oh my god yesss" I squealed as I squirted. "Yeah just like that baby do it for daddy". I screamed scratching his chest him talking dirty drove me crazy we made love passionately. After we finished I laid on his chest. I rubbed his chest thinking deeply. "What you thinking so hard about baby?" I looked into his eyes "You how you didn't change on me just how you respect me and are here for me through everything" he chuckled lightly "I told you I got you that will never change the live I have for you is solid I got you forever ma" I blushed kissing him we spent the whole day together just being in each other presence was  a blessing.  That night I laid in bed and stared at Bibby while he was sleeping I had this feeling I couldn't shake that something bad was going to happen. I prayed for the safety of my family all the drama that Roddy had caused was bound to have consequences.

Bibby
When I woke Up I text Roddy that we all needed to get together and talk about the hotboii situation. Things seemed Eerie I didn't like how I had been feeling lately I doubled up security at our house and when Exotic was at her boutiques or even when she was out with the kids. Roddy hit me back and we decided to meet at his house to talk about everything.
Me and exotic pulled up to his crib I called him to let him know we were outside he opened the gate and let us in.

Once we were inside we all sat down "So have you heard anything?" I looked at him irritated this was a mess he had caused "Naw just bits and pieces but nothing that can tell me where he is or what he is planning but I can feel something has been off lately. He nodded rubbing his chin, "so what are we going to do were basically sitting ducks ?" I looked at Allie for once I did agree.Me and Roddy decided to sit down and hit all our contacts seeing what we  could put together.

Allie
"I'm about to go fix us some snacks" I gave exotic the pointed look she got up to follow me into the kitchen. I walked into the pantry and she followed me. "I missed you" I said pulling her to a corner were they couldn't see us if they walked into the kitchen. She giggled kissing me. "I missed you to" she put her hand in my yoga pants and starting massaging my clit. "Your soo bad " I moaned she giggled kissing my neck "yes I am now be a good girl a cum for me." She stuck to fingers inside me and curled them as she massaged my breast she tongue kissed me I moaned and writhed against the shelf. I felt myself unravel as I grunted quietly cumming on her fingers. She pulled her hand out of my pants and sucked and licked her fingers. It took a minute for me to come down she started grabbing snacks and we shared another kiss before we started fixing snacks.

We heard a loud bang and ran from the kitchen to see what was going "What the fuck was that?"  Roddy ran to the window "SHIT SOMEBODY IS RAMMING THE GATE"
"Nigga PLEASE TELL ME YOU GOT BLICKS HERE! 
"YEAH THIS WAY!" Roddy was waved at us to follow him.

Exotic
Bibby shot me a look I caught it, it was too late now we were in this shit and we was gone have to shoot our way out. We all ran down the hall Roddy typed in a  code and a door slid back. He walked inside and turned on the lights. It was every type of gun you could imagine. I thanked God silently that the kids weren't here. I picked our and Ak 47 and strapped nines to my leg grabbing extra clips for the ak. Bibby was doin the same Roddy and Allie ran back out first to start shooting. Bibby grabbed me and kissed me passionately "I love more than life itself" I kissed him back tearing up. "Your the love of my life Bibby I love you so much and when we make it out of this I promise I won't bring any more drama into our marriage. He gave me a lopsided smile . "I'm all about drama when it comes to you" I smiled and we held our bones and ran out.

Roddy
I was by the window watching "They made it through the gate its game time" I aimed when I saw the first nigga get out the van. We started exchanging gun for heavy. Some of them made it into the living room but we handled them like pros. Finally I seen Hotboii "You stupid mutherfucka fuck you!" I smirked aiming my AK at him "See you in hell. I pulled the trigger and bullets riddled his body.  "EVERYBODY GOOD?"
"I got grazed a couple time but I'm good" I hugged Allie and she hugged me back.
"Exotic you straight?" She nodded "yeah I'm good" My eye widened when I seen Bibby he was standing but he was bleeding badly. Exotic followed my eyes and she started screaming "CALL 911 FUCK Bibby baby stay with me please" she ran to him as he fell and caught his weight.

I watched her cradle him I called 911 it occurred to me in that moment she used to look at me like that once but I could tell she loved him more than she ever loved me. I had caused her so much pain I couldn't even think what would happen if she lost him. The paramedics and police arrived they carried him out on a stretcher. "Exotic call and let me know how he is" She slapped the dog shit out of me "ALL OF THIS IS BECAUSE OF U I SWEAR TO GOD IF I LOSE HIM IM THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY".  I watched as she ran to the ambulance holding his hand.
I couldn't believe after all those years and three kids we were like complete strangers. I shook my head.  Allie was talking to the police I went over this was a mess to clear up but it looked like a home invasion gone wrong. Thank God.