Unfaithful

Roddy
I called Exotic she didn't pickup apple started sucking me off and i lost focus. I might as well hit the pussy again and then apologize. Me and Apple fucked for two hours before I finally nutted. I called Exotic she didn't answer of course. "Mamas I'm sorry please pick up the phone"

I kept leaving voicemails than I called her parents house. The kids were still there damn I knew Exotic had been mad but never this mad before I kicked apples ass out even though she wanted to stay. I couldn't get Exotic back with the bitch called her mom to see if she had been by to pick the kids up she hadn't. I hoped in my car and went to grab the kids I knew she would come home if the kids were here.

Exotic
I was not worried about the kids or anything I told my mom that I was divorcing Roddy and not to tell dad until it was final.  Brandon was outside when I arrived he was smoking weed and looking distracted. His whole mood changed when he say my car I took of my ring and got out the car. " Hey babygirl" I smiled looking at him "Hey my love". I walked up and put my arms around him. He smiled holding me. "My neighbors nosy" I smiled and tongue kissed him "We can give them a show then" he clenched his jaws and smacked my ass. "Let go in the house" I smiled he opened the door and I followed him in. I closed the door and he locked it. Pushing me against the door "How you want it baby ?" I kissed his lips "Make Love to me" he kissed my lips and started teasing my body "Ohh my god" I panted. "Shit I ain't even did nothing yet" I looked at him "you always do a whole lot " hr picked me up and carried me to his bed.  He took of my clothes gently kissing my spots . "Oh fuck I'm cumming"

"Naw babygirl let me put this dick in you I want to feel it too" he pulled down his shorts and put the tip in slowly "Fuck bae" I squeezed my pussy muscles and he grunted
"Keep it up I'm get you pregnant on purpose"
"Give a baby then Brandon" He looked in my eyes  "My divorce will be final in two weeks I already sent my lawyer everything"
"Say less" he pushed all the way inside of me" I cried out in pleasure he tongue kissed me and started fucking me slowly.  "YESS BRANDON IM" he didn't give me a chance to finish my sentence as he started pounding my pussy my eyes rolled back. He grunted and stopped stoking I felt his dick expand and he busted the first nut.  He pulled back staring at my face. I tongue kissed him "Let me ride" he sucked his lip. "Damn okay"
I got on top of him and started riding him he sat up to grip my back and I cried out as I started creaming he grunted "Slow down baby I tryna come yet. " I rode him slow "Oh yes just like that . He started grunting "I thought you wanted me to get me pregnant give me that nut" 
"Fuck you know I love that rachet shit "
"Put a baby in your pussy" he lost control and started pounding me. He bit my neck then kissed it. He started sucking my titties making my pussy clamp down and take the nut from him. "EXOTIC!!!" I kissed his neck while he was busting. He moaned my named. "I tap I need some red bull my ass sleepy already damn. "

I chuckled laughing  he tongue kissed me  "so can we be together officially now" I caught an attitude "I thought we was "
"Naw I mean like can I post you and stuff" I grabbed his phone. He covered me up in a sheet and took pictures of me on him.  "I ain't post nothing yet you still can change your mind" I grabbed the phone and started posting.  He laughed and giggled like a two year old. I smiled "I don't know what these other bitches told u but your not no side nigga u my only" he kissed me gently  I gave him an Adderall he took it and we cuddled and turned on the TV. He kissed my neck I threw my legs back touching the headboard. "Yes I'm getting yo ass pregnant today.  I must had a weird expression "What?" I  bit my lip  "I think I already am and it's yours I was scared to tell you we wasn't fucking around that long and I don't want none of your money just don't trust me different after the baby gets here if you don't want to have sex with me when I'm big I understand" he frowned his face up "Why would I treat you any different don't tell me that nigga hit you while you was pregnant" I closed my eyes to stop the tears when I opened them his eyes  had tears "let me hold you" he was a gentle savage  he held me.  
"Can I tell you something?" I nodded 
"I had a lot of girls abort my babies"
I kissed his forehead he jumped up and came back "here can you pee right now I need to know" I got up and went to the bathroom with him. I sat on the toilet and peed on the stick. It came back positive I knew it wasn't Roddy's because we wasn't having sex and I took everything I could think of not to get pregnant after we had sex.

I looked at him he was staring at me  I broke into a smile "We are having a baby"
"What ?"
"Your going to be a father" he grabbed me and spent me around.  " Oh shit I don't want to hurt the baby you think it's a boy or a girl"

Roddy
I went on Instagram and looked at this nigga Bibby page he had picture of Exotic wrapped up in bedsheets his bedsheets. I threw my phone up against the wall shattering it.